Dec 17, 2013, 7:18 AM EDT
Loads of sensational goals in last weekend’s Premier League action but what about those moments you want to pull off in pick-up matches? We’ve got them for you. Below are the showboats for the week, let us know which move do you like best?
- Peter Whittingham and Peter Odemwingie‘s joint-free kick is one we’re certain to see on the playground, as is Danny Welbeck‘s no-look back heel to Antonio Valencia.
- Fulham fans may not be happy with René Meulensteen’s appointment but his touch is slick, as was Mo Diame’s deak on John O’Shea in West Ham’s 0-0 draw with Sunderland.
- And how about Ross Barkley? Are you convinced of this kid’s skills yet? If not, check out his pacy 70 yard run capped off by a smooth double step over. Kid’s got skillz, even though the final ball may still be lacking.
- Like Welbeck, Willian is a fan of the back heel and like Barkley, Ravel Morrison knows how to turn the jets on the counter-attack.
- Back to Welbeck. When the man does something he likes, he sticks with it. Like the back heel he gave Valencia – did the same with Tom Cleverley. Two for two.
- Ki Sung-Yueng has skills too. Well, enough to shake James Collison, which isn’t saying much.
- Cameron Jerome embarrassed David Luiz with this meg. But if you can’t get on the other side of it, does it truly count? I say ‘no’.
- WATCH: All the goals, highlights from Saturday in the Premier League 0
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea blow it, Swansea, Spurs and Palace win 0
- VIDEO: Jose Mourinho’s sensational swipe at officials after Chelsea suffer shock defeat 6
- Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland: Blues’ title dreams in ruins, as Black Cats grab shock win (video) 5
- Newcastle United 1-2 Swansea City: Bony’s brace seals crucial win for Swans (video) 0
- West Ham United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Eagles assure second season in Premier League (video) 1