Dec 17, 2013, 7:18 AM EST
Loads of sensational goals in last weekend’s Premier League action but what about those moments you want to pull off in pick-up matches? We’ve got them for you. Below are the showboats for the week, let us know which move do you like best?
- Peter Whittingham and Peter Odemwingie‘s joint-free kick is one we’re certain to see on the playground, as is Danny Welbeck‘s no-look back heel to Antonio Valencia.
- Fulham fans may not be happy with René Meulensteen’s appointment but his touch is slick, as was Mo Diame’s deak on John O’Shea in West Ham’s 0-0 draw with Sunderland.
- And how about Ross Barkley? Are you convinced of this kid’s skills yet? If not, check out his pacy 70 yard run capped off by a smooth double step over. Kid’s got skillz, even though the final ball may still be lacking.
- Like Welbeck, Willian is a fan of the back heel and like Barkley, Ravel Morrison knows how to turn the jets on the counter-attack.
- Back to Welbeck. When the man does something he likes, he sticks with it. Like the back heel he gave Valencia – did the same with Tom Cleverley. Two for two.
- Ki Sung-Yueng has skills too. Well, enough to shake James Collison, which isn’t saying much.
- Cameron Jerome embarrassed David Luiz with this meg. But if you can’t get on the other side of it, does it truly count? I say ‘no’.
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs. Tottenham 0
- PST Extra: Relegation in focus ahead of six-pointer in Cardiff 0
- Major League Soccer Preview: An alternate view of the 2014 regular season 2
- Premier League Power Rankings: Top four shuffle, as pivotal stretch arrives – Week 28 0
- Ranking the candidates for MLS’s next two expansion teams (after Don Garber’s Tuesday Q-and-A) 5
- MLS Season Preview: Ranking the top 10 midfielders 0
- Moyes Writes Open Letter to Man United Fans
- San Jose Earthquakes: Players To Watch In 2014 Season
- A Good Start Would Go A Long Way for the Chicago Fire
- Report: Man City Prepare $278 Million Offer for Lionel Messi
- Revs Notebook: Targeting Strikers, Imbongo's Reds & Fagundez's Left Foot
- Chicago Fire Players to Watch for in 2014
- FC Dallas Unveil 2014 Home Kit
- Eddie Johnson's Bumpy Road to Designated Player Status
- Adidas & Nike Unveil Hybrid Cleats to Change Soccer Forever
- Preview: Sporting KC at Seattle Sounders FC