Dec 21, 2013, 9:43 AM EDT
Crystal Palace have won been in terrific form since Tony Pulis took charge and have a chance to move out of the bottom three with a win over Newcastle.
The Magpies’ manager, Alan Pardew, played for Palace back in the day and is a South Londoner, so this fixture will have special importance to him.
Newcastle have also been in great form as they sit inside the top six with the busy festive season ahead.
As for Palace Dean Moxey comes in for Kaisho Dikgacoi.
Crystal Palace: Speroni, Mariappa, Gabbidon, Delaney, Moxey, Ward, Jedinak, Puncheon, Bannan, Chamakh, Jerome
Subs: Price, Parr, Campana, Bolasie, Williams, Phillips, Gayle
Newcastle: Krul, Debuchy, Coloccini, Williamson, Santon, Cabaye, Tiote, Sissoko, Anita, Gouffran, Remy
Subs: Elliot, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara, Ben Arfa, Obertan, Shola Ameobi, Cisse
- Week 7 Preview: Fire look for first win vs. Revs; Dallas gets its crack at Toronto 0
- Report: Aston Villa ownership will change hands if club stays up 4
- Tim Howard inks Everton extension, signs through 2017-18 season 2
- Premier League Power Rankings: Liverpool or Chelsea for the title? – Week 34 0
- Neymar, Jordi Alba to miss the rest of Barcelona’s season 1
- Manchester: A city not united, as Blue and Red converge 2