Dec 21, 2013, 9:43 AM EDT
Crystal Palace have won been in terrific form since Tony Pulis took charge and have a chance to move out of the bottom three with a win over Newcastle.
The Magpies’ manager, Alan Pardew, played for Palace back in the day and is a South Londoner, so this fixture will have special importance to him.
Newcastle have also been in great form as they sit inside the top six with the busy festive season ahead.
As for Palace Dean Moxey comes in for Kaisho Dikgacoi.
Crystal Palace: Speroni, Mariappa, Gabbidon, Delaney, Moxey, Ward, Jedinak, Puncheon, Bannan, Chamakh, Jerome
Subs: Price, Parr, Campana, Bolasie, Williams, Phillips, Gayle
Newcastle: Krul, Debuchy, Coloccini, Williamson, Santon, Cabaye, Tiote, Sissoko, Anita, Gouffran, Remy
Subs: Elliot, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara, Ben Arfa, Obertan, Shola Ameobi, Cisse
- MLS playoffs weekend preview: Which remaining team has the best form? 0
- Van Gaal: Manchester Derby is “biggest” he’ll manage; Rooney in, Falcao out 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 10 3
- Diego Costa will be available to Chelsea this weekend, says Jose Mourinho; QPR and Blues to tangle on NBCSN 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton the standouts 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Will Chelsea ever lose, Burnley ever win? 0