Dec 21, 2013, 9:43 AM EST
Crystal Palace have won been in terrific form since Tony Pulis took charge and have a chance to move out of the bottom three with a win over Newcastle.
The Magpies’ manager, Alan Pardew, played for Palace back in the day and is a South Londoner, so this fixture will have special importance to him.
Newcastle have also been in great form as they sit inside the top six with the busy festive season ahead.
As for Palace Dean Moxey comes in for Kaisho Dikgacoi.
Crystal Palace: Speroni, Mariappa, Gabbidon, Delaney, Moxey, Ward, Jedinak, Puncheon, Bannan, Chamakh, Jerome
Subs: Price, Parr, Campana, Bolasie, Williams, Phillips, Gayle
Newcastle: Krul, Debuchy, Coloccini, Williamson, Santon, Cabaye, Tiote, Sissoko, Anita, Gouffran, Remy
Subs: Elliot, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara, Ben Arfa, Obertan, Shola Ameobi, Cisse
- Americans Abroad Preview: European-based Americans back in action 0
- PST writers predict the 2014 Major League Soccer standings, do you agree? 3
- After monumental rebuild, Seattle Sounders target MLS Cup title. Can Sigi Schmid bring success? 3
- 2014 Season Preview: Welcome to the last year of MLS 2.0 4
- WATCH: Premier League TV Schedule – Week 29 0
- MLS Preview: Seattle Sounders vs. Sporting Kansas City 0
- Liga MX Week 10 Round-Up: Toluca Keeps Climbing
- New Look Whitecaps Aim to hit Ground Running Against NY Red Bulls
- Three Star Toluca Dominate in Victory Over Puebla
- Sweden Clash U.S. Women's National Team Undefeated 2-Year Record
- Captain America to Visit Chivas USA
- Lockout Virus Continues, MLS to Start 2014 with Replacement Refs
- Revs To Rely on Intensity, Depth in Opener vs. Dynamo
- Three Keys & One Standout for Toronto FC
- The John Strong Interview. Part 1 - MLS 2014
- Gonzalo Pineda: ''Playing Outside of Mexico Has Always Been a Goal''