Dec 21, 2013, 9:58 AM EST
A pulsating clash should take place at Old Trafford as Manchester United aim to get back into the pack at the top of the table when West Ham come to town.
The Hammers made the League Cup semis in midweek after beating Spurs away from home and Sam Allardyce will be hoping that his beleaguered side can build off that.
As for United, David Moyes are coming off the back of three straight wins in all competitions and an impressive attacking display against Aston Villa last weekend sees the Red Devils confident and in-form.
Manchester United: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Jones, Cleverley, Januzaj, Welbeck, Rooney. Subs: Johnstone, Giggs, Chicharito, Young, Fletcher, Kagawa, Büttner
West Ham: Adrian, Demel, Tomkins, Collins, McCartney, Noble, Morrison, Taylor, Jarvis, Maiga, Diame. Subs: Jaaskelainen, Rat, Collison, O’Brien, Diarra, J.Cole, C.Cole
- Americans Abroad Preview: European-based Americans back in action 0
- PST writers predict the 2014 Major League Soccer standings, do you agree? 3
- After monumental rebuild, Seattle Sounders target MLS Cup title. Can Sigi Schmid bring success? 3
- 2014 Season Preview: Welcome to the last year of MLS 2.0 4
- WATCH: Premier League TV Schedule – Week 29 0
- MLS Preview: Seattle Sounders vs. Sporting Kansas City 0
- Everton is Focused on Beating Arsenal
- Moyes and Martinez Back Cleverley
- Luis Suarez Continues to Say the Right Things
- RSL 2014 Season Preview
- Portland Timbers Season Preview
- Toronto FC Season Preview
- Duvall, Oyongo & Stevenson Sign Contracts with NY Red Bulls
- Moyes Writes Open Letter to Man United Fans
- San Jose Earthquakes: Players To Watch In 2014 Season
- A Good Start Would Go A Long Way for the Chicago Fire