Dec 21, 2013, 9:58 AM EDT
A pulsating clash should take place at Old Trafford as Manchester United aim to get back into the pack at the top of the table when West Ham come to town.
The Hammers made the League Cup semis in midweek after beating Spurs away from home and Sam Allardyce will be hoping that his beleaguered side can build off that.
As for United, David Moyes are coming off the back of three straight wins in all competitions and an impressive attacking display against Aston Villa last weekend sees the Red Devils confident and in-form.
Manchester United: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Jones, Cleverley, Januzaj, Welbeck, Rooney. Subs: Johnstone, Giggs, Chicharito, Young, Fletcher, Kagawa, Büttner
West Ham: Adrian, Demel, Tomkins, Collins, McCartney, Noble, Morrison, Taylor, Jarvis, Maiga, Diame. Subs: Jaaskelainen, Rat, Collison, O’Brien, Diarra, J.Cole, C.Cole
- Real Madrid sign James Rodriguez for $107 million 2
- Xavi Hernández reportedly inching closer to New York City FC 10
- New report kicks off another round of Las Vegas expansion talk for MLS 2
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Sporting Kansas City’s Benny Feilhaber 0
- Qatar/Russia World Cup bidding investigation delayed until September 6
- Report: Bayern Munich confirms Julian Green on first team for US trip 10