Dec 21, 2013, 9:58 AM EDT
A pulsating clash should take place at Old Trafford as Manchester United aim to get back into the pack at the top of the table when West Ham come to town.
The Hammers made the League Cup semis in midweek after beating Spurs away from home and Sam Allardyce will be hoping that his beleaguered side can build off that.
As for United, David Moyes are coming off the back of three straight wins in all competitions and an impressive attacking display against Aston Villa last weekend sees the Red Devils confident and in-form.
Manchester United: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Jones, Cleverley, Januzaj, Welbeck, Rooney. Subs: Johnstone, Giggs, Chicharito, Young, Fletcher, Kagawa, Büttner
West Ham: Adrian, Demel, Tomkins, Collins, McCartney, Noble, Morrison, Taylor, Jarvis, Maiga, Diame. Subs: Jaaskelainen, Rat, Collison, O’Brien, Diarra, J.Cole, C.Cole
- U-20 World Cup preview: The groups, the favorites, USA outlook and the game’s future stars 1
- Gulati: U.S. Soccer will vote for Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein in FIFA election, not Sepp Blatter 6
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: Summer transfer needs 2
- Premier League 2014-15 review – Top 10 games of the season 4
- By the numbers: 2014-15 Premier League season in review 1
- Sepp Blatter transcript in full; admits “shame and humiliation” of FIFA scandal 4