Dec 21, 2013, 9:58 AM EDT
A pulsating clash should take place at Old Trafford as Manchester United aim to get back into the pack at the top of the table when West Ham come to town.
The Hammers made the League Cup semis in midweek after beating Spurs away from home and Sam Allardyce will be hoping that his beleaguered side can build off that.
As for United, David Moyes are coming off the back of three straight wins in all competitions and an impressive attacking display against Aston Villa last weekend sees the Red Devils confident and in-form.
Manchester United: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Jones, Cleverley, Januzaj, Welbeck, Rooney. Subs: Johnstone, Giggs, Chicharito, Young, Fletcher, Kagawa, Büttner
West Ham: Adrian, Demel, Tomkins, Collins, McCartney, Noble, Morrison, Taylor, Jarvis, Maiga, Diame. Subs: Jaaskelainen, Rat, Collison, O’Brien, Diarra, J.Cole, C.Cole
- Report: Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner set to sell team to UK group 0
- MLS roundup: Whitecaps, D.C. United win late ones; FCD, Sounders in disappointing draw 1
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 0-0 Seattle Sounders 0
- MLS Snapshot: Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 Portland Timbers 1
- MLS Snapshot: D.C. United 1-0 LA Galaxy 1
- MLS Snapshot: New York City FC 0-1 Sporting Kansas City 4