Dec 21, 2013, 1:50 PM EDT
They say a picture paints a thousand words… well, then how many words can we get out of this crazy video?
Manuel Pellegrini’s Manchester City were 2-0 up and cruising at Craven Cottage, then Fulham pulled one back to make it interesting.
Many were starting to wonder if City’s woes on the road would continue, but two late strikes saw the Citizens win 4-2 and go second in the PL standings.
Kompany is a relieved man on Saturday evening. I’m still trying to work out exactly how he did that. Watch the video above to see if you can help me out…
- Southampton’s new Canadian Chairman chats growth in North America, NHL roots, Saints’ future 0
- American soccer mourns the death of former MLS player Shawn Kuykendall, 32 0
- Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney muses on captaincies, laments Liverpool’s strong season 1
- Robben and Wenger have war of words in latest Champions League diving debate 2
- Arsenal’s Ozil out for “at least a few weeks” after injury in Champions League 0
- Preview: Barcelona, Manchester City stumble into Champions League second leg; PSG set to rest Ibrahimovic 0
- Shawn Kuykendall, Former D.C. United Player, Dies at 32
- UEFA Investigate Bayern Munich's Kosovo Related Banner
- Arsenal's $64m Midfielder Strikes Out Again
- CR7 is a Superstar Both on and Off the Pitch
- Pareja Could Have Decision Looming at D-Mid
- Quakes Hit 94th Minute Goal to Tie Toluca in CONCACAF CL
- For the Red Bulls, Mistakes are Better Early Than Late
- If Man City Ever Stood a Chance, it’s Right Now
- Strootman Loss Detrimental to Roma
- Rooney Reveals Desire to Captain United and England