Dec 21, 2013, 1:50 PM EDT
They say a picture paints a thousand words… well, then how many words can we get out of this crazy video?
Manuel Pellegrini’s Manchester City were 2-0 up and cruising at Craven Cottage, then Fulham pulled one back to make it interesting.
Many were starting to wonder if City’s woes on the road would continue, but two late strikes saw the Citizens win 4-2 and go second in the PL standings.
Kompany is a relieved man on Saturday evening. I’m still trying to work out exactly how he did that. Watch the video above to see if you can help me out…
- Manchester United, adidas unveil kits with “smashing” photos 0
- Pep Guardiola on final year of contract: “Not completely convinced” he’s right for Bayern 0
- FA Community Shield preview: Will Arsenal or Chelsea claim the season’s first reward? 0
- Jose Mourinho issues Chelsea injury update; believes Arsenal can win Premier League 0
- After 12-year absence, Southampton wholeheartedly embrace European return 1
- Theo Walcott signs lucrative four-year contract at Arsenal; Cazorla extends 0