Dec 23, 2013, 10:15 PM EST
Arlo White and Graeme Le Saux break talk about Monday’s Premier League draw in North London, where Arsenal and Chelsea went scoreless for 90 minutes. Why?
First, it was classic Jose Mourinho stuff, picking a lineup for Chelsea that left his top creator (Juan Mata) on the bench and then digging in for an evening of old-fashioned, blood-and-guts defending.
The NBCSN pair also site Monday’s great conditions – well, “great” if you’re an osprey, but maybe not so much for the rest of us – and Mike Dean’s refereeing decisions, as the man in the middle chose to look the other way on some bookable offenses.
White and Le Saux break it down here:
- Premier League Sunday preview: Liverpool, Spurs take to road to face fellow strugglers Palace, Hull 0
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley (video) 0
- WATCH: Messi’s teammates repeatedly toss him in air after breaking La Liga record 1
- Defiant win proves van Gaal’s Manchester United on the right track 0
- Three things we learned from Manchester United’s big win at Arsenal 0
- Arsenal 1-2 Manchester United: Too little too late for Giroud and the chance-squandering Gunners 1