Dec 23, 2013, 10:15 PM EDT
Arlo White and Graeme Le Saux break talk about Monday’s Premier League draw in North London, where Arsenal and Chelsea went scoreless for 90 minutes. Why?
First, it was classic Jose Mourinho stuff, picking a lineup for Chelsea that left his top creator (Juan Mata) on the bench and then digging in for an evening of old-fashioned, blood-and-guts defending.
The NBCSN pair also site Monday’s great conditions – well, “great” if you’re an osprey, but maybe not so much for the rest of us – and Mike Dean’s refereeing decisions, as the man in the middle chose to look the other way on some bookable offenses.
White and Le Saux break it down here:
- Liverpool complete $17 million signing of Belgian striker Divock Origi 1
- Tim Howard joins NBC Sports’ Premier League broadcast team on multi-year deal 11
- VIDEO: US stars fight – Omar Gonzalez vs. Clint Dempsey, DeAndre Yedlin 4
- Manchester United’s Luke Shaw trains on his own, told he’s “not fit enough” 2
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 LA Galaxy 2
- Premier, Champions League quotas leave Mourinho desperate to sell Torres 6