Dec 23, 2013, 10:15 PM EST
Arlo White and Graeme Le Saux break talk about Monday’s Premier League draw in North London, where Arsenal and Chelsea went scoreless for 90 minutes. Why?
First, it was classic Jose Mourinho stuff, picking a lineup for Chelsea that left his top creator (Juan Mata) on the bench and then digging in for an evening of old-fashioned, blood-and-guts defending.
The NBCSN pair also site Monday’s great conditions – well, “great” if you’re an osprey, but maybe not so much for the rest of us – and Mike Dean’s refereeing decisions, as the man in the middle chose to look the other way on some bookable offenses.
White and Le Saux break it down here:
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0