Dec 23, 2013, 10:15 PM EDT
Arlo White and Graeme Le Saux break talk about Monday’s Premier League draw in North London, where Arsenal and Chelsea went scoreless for 90 minutes. Why?
First, it was classic Jose Mourinho stuff, picking a lineup for Chelsea that left his top creator (Juan Mata) on the bench and then digging in for an evening of old-fashioned, blood-and-guts defending.
The NBCSN pair also site Monday’s great conditions – well, “great” if you’re an osprey, but maybe not so much for the rest of us – and Mike Dean’s refereeing decisions, as the man in the middle chose to look the other way on some bookable offenses.
White and Le Saux break it down here:
- Manchester United, adidas unveil kits with “smashing” photos 0
- Pep Guardiola on final year of contract: “Not completely convinced” he’s right for Bayern 1
- FA Community Shield preview: Will Arsenal or Chelsea claim the season’s first reward? 1
- Jose Mourinho issues Chelsea injury update; believes Arsenal can win Premier League 0
- After 12-year absence, Southampton wholeheartedly embrace European return 1
- Theo Walcott signs lucrative four-year contract at Arsenal; Cazorla extends 0