Dec 24, 2013, 10:20 AM EDT
Too often interviews of Premier League players are conducted as a badgering, desperate attempt to set up a player to say something he’ll regret – and then pan him.
It’s the sad state of British journalism and is a major reason why the league and its clubs are over-protective of their players.
The hope is that, over time, the barriers between media and Premier League players can be overcome. Liverpool Football Club is certainly doing their part in making that happen through this innovative new digital series, ‘Kop Kids.’
In this episode, presenter and passionate LFC supporter Finn talks to Suarez about tea, his goal celebration and many other things including coaxing the striker to sing the No.7′s Kop anthem.
As someone obsessed with quality content, this is some of the best stuff I’ve ever seen. Enjoy.
- NBC to air all 10 Premier League games on final day in “Championship Sunday” extravaganza 2
- Minnesota Vikings “stepping up” bid for MLS franchise 5
- Manchester City the best paid team in sport, beat New York Yankees to accolade 3
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 6 0
- ProSoccerTalk MLS Team of the Week – Week 6 0
- Arsene Wenger insists Arsenal can finish in the top four 5