Dec 24, 2013, 10:20 AM EDT
Too often interviews of Premier League players are conducted as a badgering, desperate attempt to set up a player to say something he’ll regret – and then pan him.
It’s the sad state of British journalism and is a major reason why the league and its clubs are over-protective of their players.
The hope is that, over time, the barriers between media and Premier League players can be overcome. Liverpool Football Club is certainly doing their part in making that happen through this innovative new digital series, ‘Kop Kids.’
In this episode, presenter and passionate LFC supporter Finn talks to Suarez about tea, his goal celebration and many other things including coaxing the striker to sing the No.7’s Kop anthem.
As someone obsessed with quality content, this is some of the best stuff I’ve ever seen. Enjoy.
- Atlético Madrid latest club linked with Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernández 2
- Romelu Lukaku completes permanent, $47 million move to Everton 4
- Report: US to play friendly vs. Colombia in San Antonio 1
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: Cuadrado to Manchester United, Lukaku to Everton 0
- Steven Gerrard endured “worst three months” of his life after Liverpool, England heartbreak 2
- Premier League on tour, Tuesday roundup: United beat Inter in penalties 1