Dec 24, 2013, 10:20 AM EST
Too often interviews of Premier League players are conducted as a badgering, desperate attempt to set up a player to say something he’ll regret – and then pan him.
It’s the sad state of British journalism and is a major reason why the league and its clubs are over-protective of their players.
The hope is that, over time, the barriers between media and Premier League players can be overcome. Liverpool Football Club is certainly doing their part in making that happen through this innovative new digital series, ‘Kop Kids.’
In this episode, presenter and passionate LFC supporter Finn talks to Suarez about tea, his goal celebration and many other things including coaxing the striker to sing the No.7’s Kop anthem.
As someone obsessed with quality content, this is some of the best stuff I’ve ever seen. Enjoy.
- Men in Blazers podcast: Man United’s romp, Arsenal’s form and more 0
- Dreams do come true: DC United seal deal for new stadium they will call home 0
- American lawyer Michael Garcia resigns as FIFA’s ethics prosecutor 7
- Report: New England Revolution, Orlando City battling it out for Robinho 2
- Liverpool’s injured Daniel Sturridge to link up with Boston Red Sox 0
- League Cup roundup: Sheffield United shocks Saints, Chelsea also moves to semifinals 0