Dec 25, 2013, 8:10 AM EDT
It’s very rare that we are treated to something like this, as Luis Suarez unwinds on the training ground and chats to a young reporter about life at Liverpool.
Number one on the least is the scouse accent, as Suarez admits his young daughter has picked up plenty of ‘scouse’ sayings at kindergarten and he doesn’t understand her!
The Uruguayan also explains his intricate celebrations where he kisses his wrists and hands, plus he reveals what’s inside the cup he’s always seen drinking.
Suarez, despite all that’s said and written about him, comes across as a affable and lovely fellow in this video posted on Liverpool’s club wesbite.
Relax and let a little bit of Luis into your Christmas Day celebrations. Ahh, what a lovely chap!
- Preview: Barcelona, Manchester City stumble into Champions League second leg; PSG set to rest Ibrahimovic 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 1 0
- Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem about to jump off the U.S. Soccer radar 6
- Stuart Holden out for 6-9 months, as serious injury hits U.S. international once again 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s failed UEFA Champions League campaign 1
- Battling Arsenal bow out, as Bayern Munich reach UEFA Champions League quarters after 1-1 draw (3-1, agg.) 1
- Disappointing Opener for the Chicago Fire
- Liverpool says Pepe Reina can Leave Permanently for Four Million Pounds
- Sporting KC Sign Antonio Dovale
- Cruz Azul Ready to Continue Good Form in CONCACAF
- Escalada's Brace Against Leon Puts Emelec at Top in Libertadores Cup
- Galaxy Know Home Cooking is key to Beating Tijuana
- Santos Waste Away Advantage Against Venezuelan Minnows in Libertadores Cup
- Earthquakes' Alan Gordon's 95th Minute Equalizer Sets 1-1 Draw vs Toluca
- Sporting Ready for Champions League Test
- Kaká Becomes First Brazilian to Reach 30 Goals in the Champions League