Dec 25, 2013, 8:10 AM EDT
It’s very rare that we are treated to something like this, as Luis Suarez unwinds on the training ground and chats to a young reporter about life at Liverpool.
Number one on the least is the scouse accent, as Suarez admits his young daughter has picked up plenty of ‘scouse’ sayings at kindergarten and he doesn’t understand her!
The Uruguayan also explains his intricate celebrations where he kisses his wrists and hands, plus he reveals what’s inside the cup he’s always seen drinking.
Suarez, despite all that’s said and written about him, comes across as a affable and lovely fellow in this video posted on Liverpool’s club wesbite.
Relax and let a little bit of Luis into your Christmas Day celebrations. Ahh, what a lovely chap!
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 6 0
- ProSoccerTalk MLS Team of the Week – Week 6 0
- Arsene Wenger insists Arsenal can finish in the top four 4
- Arsenal 3-1 West Ham United: Podolski double puts Gunners back in the win column (video) 1
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Clint Dempsey 0
- Promotion Watch: Burnley on the cusp of Premier League return 1