Dec 26, 2013, 9:50 AM EDT
Norwich are going through a bit of a resurgent patch, after just one defeat in their last five games and Chris Hughton‘s men are three matches unbeaten.
A return to defensive solidity is testament to their upturn in fortunes, and summer signing Gary Hooper is fit and finding the back of the net. Tre Canaries can potentially move into the top half of the table with a win over struggling Fulham at Carrow Road.
The Cottagers have been performing better since Rene Muelensteen took charge, and the arrival of Alan Curbishely in a technical directors role and former star Clint Dempsey on loan before Christmas has given Fulham fans plenty of hope of surviving the drop.
As for team news, Norwich are unchanged from the side that drew at Sunderland last week, while Fulham make five changes as Stockdale, Amorebieta, Kasami, Duff and Kačaniklić all start.
Norwich City: Ruddy; Whittaker, Turner, Bassong, Olsson; Snodgrass, Fer, Johnson, Redmond; Elmander, Hooper.
Subs: Bunn, Martin, van Wolfswinkel, Hoolahan, Becchio, R Bennett, Josh Murphy.
Fulham: Stockdale; Riether, Hughes, Amorebieta, Richardson; Sidwell, Parker, Kasami; Duff, Taarabt, Kačaniklić
Subs: Bettinelli, Riise, Boateng, Dejagah, Ruiz, Bent, Rodallega
- $410 million Las Vegas soccer stadium deal closer; next stop, Major League Soccer… 4
- Report: Arsenal bid $82 million for Edinson Cavani. Remy, Falcao, Welbeck linked 8
- Confirmed: Neil Warnock takes over at Crystal Palace; what will he bring? 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Whole New World Edition 1
- Samuel Eto’o signs two-year deal with Everton 0
- League Cup Roundup: Manchester United embarrassed by Milton Keynes, 4-0 13