Dec 26, 2013, 9:35 AM EDT
On Monday Tottenham handed Tim Sherwood the head coaching position on a permanent basis, after the former Spurs captain impressed during his time in charge on an interim basis.
Now he must kick start Tottenham’s season, as managerless West Brom arrive at White Hart Lane.
Caretaker boss Keith Downing saw his team battle to a 1-1 draw against Hull, following Steve Clarke‘s surprise dismissal as boss before Christmas. The Baggies haven’t won in their last seven and have lost four of the last five, as a new man at the helm still seems far off.
As for team news, Sherwood makes two changes to the side that beat Southampton as Holtby and Chadli come in for Lamela and Dembele.
Tottenham: Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose; Chadli, Eriksen, Holtby, Sigurdsson; Adebayor, Soldado
Subs: Friedel, Fredericks, Naughton, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Capoue, Lamela
West Brom: Foster, Lugano, Olsson, Dawson, Reid, Amalfitano, Yacob, Morrison, Ridgewell, Gera, Vydra
Subs: Myhill, McAuley, Brunt, Sessegnon, Sinclair, Berahino, Mulumbu
- Barcelona’s transfer ban suspended by FIFA, should allow club to make summer moves 0
- Champions League preview: Defending champion Bayern Munich looks to end Real Madrid quest for 10th title 0
- Alex Ferguson backed David Moyes’ firing, will help select a successor 0
- ProSoccerTalk’s MLS Team of the Week – Week 7 0
- Five moments that defined Chelsea’s Champions League trip to Atlético Madrid 0
- Three things we learned from Atletico Madrid vs. Chelsea 2