Dec 26, 2013, 9:35 AM EDT
On Monday Tottenham handed Tim Sherwood the head coaching position on a permanent basis, after the former Spurs captain impressed during his time in charge on an interim basis.
Now he must kick start Tottenham’s season, as managerless West Brom arrive at White Hart Lane.
Caretaker boss Keith Downing saw his team battle to a 1-1 draw against Hull, following Steve Clarke‘s surprise dismissal as boss before Christmas. The Baggies haven’t won in their last seven and have lost four of the last five, as a new man at the helm still seems far off.
As for team news, Sherwood makes two changes to the side that beat Southampton as Holtby and Chadli come in for Lamela and Dembele.
Tottenham: Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose; Chadli, Eriksen, Holtby, Sigurdsson; Adebayor, Soldado
Subs: Friedel, Fredericks, Naughton, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Capoue, Lamela
West Brom: Foster, Lugano, Olsson, Dawson, Reid, Amalfitano, Yacob, Morrison, Ridgewell, Gera, Vydra
Subs: Myhill, McAuley, Brunt, Sessegnon, Sinclair, Berahino, Mulumbu
- In a career full of blunders, firing Carlo Ancelotti is Florentino Perez’s worst mistake yet 5
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: The managers 0
- Florentino Perez announces firing of Carlo Ancelotti by Real Madrid 0
- Middlesbrough 0-2 Norwich City: Comfortable Canaries back in Premier League 0
- Ten biggest storylines of the Premier League season that was 0
- VIDEO: Premier League’s Top 10 goals of the season, from A(dam) to Z(amora) 0