Dec 26, 2013, 9:35 AM EST
On Monday Tottenham handed Tim Sherwood the head coaching position on a permanent basis, after the former Spurs captain impressed during his time in charge on an interim basis.
Now he must kick start Tottenham’s season, as managerless West Brom arrive at White Hart Lane.
Caretaker boss Keith Downing saw his team battle to a 1-1 draw against Hull, following Steve Clarke‘s surprise dismissal as boss before Christmas. The Baggies haven’t won in their last seven and have lost four of the last five, as a new man at the helm still seems far off.
As for team news, Sherwood makes two changes to the side that beat Southampton as Holtby and Chadli come in for Lamela and Dembele.
Tottenham: Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose; Chadli, Eriksen, Holtby, Sigurdsson; Adebayor, Soldado
Subs: Friedel, Fredericks, Naughton, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Capoue, Lamela
West Brom: Foster, Lugano, Olsson, Dawson, Reid, Amalfitano, Yacob, Morrison, Ridgewell, Gera, Vydra
Subs: Myhill, McAuley, Brunt, Sessegnon, Sinclair, Berahino, Mulumbu
- MLS announces home openers for 2015 season 0
- Mourinho says Eden Hazard can become an all-time great 1
- After failed odyssey abroad, Brek Shea returns to MLS with Orlando City 3
- Lille, Werder Bremen noted frontrunners for Jozy Altidore’s services 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 17 0
- Another set back for Southampton: Jay Rodriguez’s nightmare year continues 0