Dec 26, 2013, 9:35 AM EDT
On Monday Tottenham handed Tim Sherwood the head coaching position on a permanent basis, after the former Spurs captain impressed during his time in charge on an interim basis.
Now he must kick start Tottenham’s season, as managerless West Brom arrive at White Hart Lane.
Caretaker boss Keith Downing saw his team battle to a 1-1 draw against Hull, following Steve Clarke‘s surprise dismissal as boss before Christmas. The Baggies haven’t won in their last seven and have lost four of the last five, as a new man at the helm still seems far off.
As for team news, Sherwood makes two changes to the side that beat Southampton as Holtby and Chadli come in for Lamela and Dembele.
Tottenham: Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose; Chadli, Eriksen, Holtby, Sigurdsson; Adebayor, Soldado
Subs: Friedel, Fredericks, Naughton, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Capoue, Lamela
West Brom: Foster, Lugano, Olsson, Dawson, Reid, Amalfitano, Yacob, Morrison, Ridgewell, Gera, Vydra
Subs: Myhill, McAuley, Brunt, Sessegnon, Sinclair, Berahino, Mulumbu
- Week 7 Preview: Fire look for first win vs. Revs; Dallas gets its crack at Toronto 0
- Report: Aston Villa ownership will change hands if club stays up 4
- Tim Howard inks Everton extension, signs through 2017-18 season 2
- Premier League Power Rankings: Liverpool or Chelsea for the title? – Week 34 0
- Neymar, Jordi Alba to miss the rest of Barcelona’s season 1
- Manchester: A city not united, as Blue and Red converge 2