Dec 27, 2013, 11:30 AM EST
Four of the remaining Champions League clubs are linked in this Friday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup… to each other.
French newspaper Le Parisien is reporting that Paris St-Germain is weighing up a move to trigger Lionel Messi’s 250 million Euro out clause from Barcelona. That price tag would add up to nearly four times the price they paid for Edinson Cavani this summer and certainly make Les-Rouges-Et-Bleu one of the Champions League’s favorites during their run. What would Laurent Blanc do with Messi, Cavani and Zlatan Ibrahimovic all in his stable?
Financial Fair Play, huh?
If Manchester United wants dynamic Borussia Dortmund midfielder Marco Reus, it’s going to cost them 40 million pounds, according to the Daily Mail. Reus, 24, would be the second high profile Black and Yellow star to skip town after Mario Gotze left for Bayern Munich in the summer.
MLSSoccer.com: Is MLS really a destination for both Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole? And would Raul really consider coming to the NASL? Meanwhile. could 34-year-old Fred find his way back to MLS? Who would be interested?
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea clear at the top, Manchester United click, Cardiff bag huge win 0
- Watch Live: Sporting Kansas City at Seattle Sounders (Lineups and discussion) 2
- Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Blues blitz Spurs to extend their lead at the top 0
- Cardiff City 3-1 Fulham: Bluebirds win the relegation dogfight 0
- David Moyes on Manchester United’s win vs. West Brom: “That’s more like it” 0
- Arsenal 4-1 Everton: Gunners book FA Cup semifinal spot 0
- Three Things: Chelsea 4-0 Spurs
- FIFA Fines Argentine Clubs for Fake Transfers
- Sunderland Boss Poyet Challenges Altidore to Prove Him Wrong
- 3 Hopes and One Fear for Montreal Impact
- Top Four Serie A Teams to Meet in Couple of Crucial Encounters
- Liverpool Eyeing Valencia Midfielder Dani Parejo
- Barca Have $83M for Transfers Plus Funds Raised from Sold Players
- What am I Watching?: The Paradox of the National Team
- Preview: Seattle Sounders vs Sporting Kansas City
- Liga MX Week 10 Round-Up: Toluca Keep Climbing