Dec 28, 2013, 3:27 PM EDT
What a strange time this is at Cardiff City, where the owner is at war with the fans (or something close to it), and where the strangeness of it all just keeps multiplying.
If you believe this increasingly kooky series of events could not glide any further off the rails, try this one, lifted directly from the theater of the bizarre: the owner, Vincent Tan, appeared to boo his players after they gave up a two-goal lead, drawing at home with Sunderland in the hours after popular manager Malky Mackay was dismissed in a move described by Tan as “regretfully necessary.”
So you be the judge: is Tan, seen here in the maddening aftermath of Saturday’s draw at home, booing as he leaves the owner’s box?
- Report: Aston Villa ownership will change hands if club stays up 0
- Tim Howard inks Everton extension, signs through 2017-18 season 1
- Premier League Power Rankings: Liverpool or Chelsea for the title? – Week 34 0
- Neymar, Jordi Alba to miss the rest of Barcelona’s season 1
- Manchester: A city not united, as Blue and Red converge 2
- PST Extra: Race for the Premier League title 0