Dec 28, 2013, 3:27 PM EST
What a strange time this is at Cardiff City, where the owner is at war with the fans (or something close to it), and where the strangeness of it all just keeps multiplying.
If you believe this increasingly kooky series of events could not glide any further off the rails, try this one, lifted directly from the theater of the bizarre: the owner, Vincent Tan, appeared to boo his players after they gave up a two-goal lead, drawing at home with Sunderland in the hours after popular manager Malky Mackay was dismissed in a move described by Tan as “regretfully necessary.”
So you be the judge: is Tan, seen here in the maddening aftermath of Saturday’s draw at home, booing as he leaves the owner’s box?
- Americans Abroad review: Boyd bags brace, Johannsson heads home (video) 0
- Premier League Preview: Aston Villa vs. Southampton 0
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6