Dec 28, 2013, 3:27 PM EDT
What a strange time this is at Cardiff City, where the owner is at war with the fans (or something close to it), and where the strangeness of it all just keeps multiplying.
If you believe this increasingly kooky series of events could not glide any further off the rails, try this one, lifted directly from the theater of the bizarre: the owner, Vincent Tan, appeared to boo his players after they gave up a two-goal lead, drawing at home with Sunderland in the hours after popular manager Malky Mackay was dismissed in a move described by Tan as “regretfully necessary.”
So you be the judge: is Tan, seen here in the maddening aftermath of Saturday’s draw at home, booing as he leaves the owner’s box?
- UEFA Champions League preview: Juventus vs. Real Madrid in semifinal, 1st leg 1
- Premier League Playback: Title in the bag, can Chelsea now create a dynasty? 0
- Hull City 1-3 Arsenal: Gunners dominant in first half, cruise past Tigers 3
- MLS Team of the Week — Stars of Week 9 0
- Watch Live: Hull City vs. Arsenal (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- Five things to look out for in UEFA Champions League semifinals 2