Dec 28, 2013, 4:34 PM EST
If we can avert our eyes for a moment from all the Vincent Tan drama and hullabaloo, Saturday’s dramatic finish at Cardiff City Stadium really was something else. Sunderland will make the long trip back to England’s northeast feeling quite satisfied with the 2-2 draw, one where the equalizer came in the very dying seconds, well into the fourth and final minute of extra time.
Meanwhile, the home team will rue two dropped points (points that are so very precious for any team in the vicinity of the relegation zone).
Arlo White and Lee Dixon were there, and here they talk about Sunderland’s two-goal rally in Wales.
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs. Tottenham 0
- WATCH: PST Extra – Relegation in focus ahead of six-pointer in Cardiff 0
- Major League Soccer Preview: An alternate view of the 2014 regular season 2
- Premier League Power Rankings: Top four shuffle, as pivotal stretch arrives – Week 28 0
- Ranking the candidates for MLS’s next two expansion teams (after Don Garber’s Tuesday Q-and-A) 5
- MLS Season Preview: Ranking the top 10 midfielders 0
- Portland Timbers Season Preview
- Toronto FC Season Preview
- Duvall, Oyongo & Stevenson Sign Contracts with NY Red Bulls
- Moyes Writes Open Letter to Man United Fans
- San Jose Earthquakes: Players To Watch In 2014 Season
- A Good Start Would Go A Long Way for the Chicago Fire
- Report: Man City Prepare $278 Million Offer for Lionel Messi
- Revs Notebook: Targeting Strikers, Imbongo's Reds & Fagundez's Left Foot
- Chicago Fire Players to Watch for in 2014
- FC Dallas Unveil 2014 Home Kit