Dec 28, 2013, 4:34 PM EDT
If we can avert our eyes for a moment from all the Vincent Tan drama and hullabaloo, Saturday’s dramatic finish at Cardiff City Stadium really was something else. Sunderland will make the long trip back to England’s northeast feeling quite satisfied with the 2-2 draw, one where the equalizer came in the very dying seconds, well into the fourth and final minute of extra time.
Meanwhile, the home team will rue two dropped points (points that are so very precious for any team in the vicinity of the relegation zone).
Arlo White and Lee Dixon were there, and here they talk about Sunderland’s two-goal rally in Wales.
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 6 0
- ProSoccerTalk MLS Team of the Week – Week 6 0
- Arsene Wenger insists Arsenal can finish in the top four 4
- Arsenal 3-1 West Ham United: Podolski double puts Gunners back in the win column (video) 1
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Clint Dempsey 0
- Promotion Watch: Burnley on the cusp of Premier League return 1