Dec 28, 2013, 4:34 PM EDT
If we can avert our eyes for a moment from all the Vincent Tan drama and hullabaloo, Saturday’s dramatic finish at Cardiff City Stadium really was something else. Sunderland will make the long trip back to England’s northeast feeling quite satisfied with the 2-2 draw, one where the equalizer came in the very dying seconds, well into the fourth and final minute of extra time.
Meanwhile, the home team will rue two dropped points (points that are so very precious for any team in the vicinity of the relegation zone).
Arlo White and Lee Dixon were there, and here they talk about Sunderland’s two-goal rally in Wales.
- Three things we learned from Real Madrid’s win vs. Bayern Munich 1
- Benzema goal holds up as Real Madrid claim 1-0 lead over Bayern Munich 0
- Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 7 3
- Moyes statement on dismissal; Reports say he was recruiting to the end 4
- Head coach Marc Wilmots says Adnan Januzaj will play for Belgium 2
- Who’s in across Europe? Glancing at the 2014/15 UEFA Champions League 1