Dec 28, 2013, 9:18 AM EST
Norwich City host Manchester United at Carrow Road (watch live, 10am ET, on NBC Sports Live Extra) with the Canaries being sucked back into the relegation battle and United surging.
David Moyes‘ side have won five in a row in all competitions and will be full of confidence after a stunning comeback win vs. Hull City — trailing 2-0 after 15 minutes the Red Devils won 3-2 — put them back in the race for the top four.
While Norwich lost to struggling Fulham on Boxing Day, as Chris Hughton‘s side are perilously close to the drop zone. But they do have a good home record in the PL against United, winning two of the three times they’ve hosted them.
Moyes is without Wayne Rooney, as the England international forward hasn’t traveled to Norfolk. United make five changes in total as Rooney is replaced by Javier Hernandez up front, Rafael drops out for Nemanja Vidic, while Michael Carrick, Ryan Giggs and Shinji Kagawa come in for Antonio Valencia, Darren Fletcher and Danny Welbeck.
Norwich City: Ruddy; Martin, R Bennett, Bassong, Olsson; Fer, Johnson; Snodgrass, Hoolahan, Redmond; Hooper. Subs: Bunn, Whittaker, van Wolfswinkel, Elmander, Garrido, Becchio, Josh Murphy
- Manchester City 3-0 Crystal Palace: Citizens level with Chelsea, play without a striker 0
- Watch Live: Aston Villa vs. Manchester United (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- Raheem Sterling named best young player in Europe, wins ‘Golden Boy’ award 0
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 17 0
- MLS announces home openers for 2015 season 2
- Mourinho says Eden Hazard can become an all-time great 2