Dec 28, 2013, 9:18 AM EST
Norwich City host Manchester United at Carrow Road (watch live, 10am ET, on NBC Sports Live Extra) with the Canaries being sucked back into the relegation battle and United surging.
David Moyes‘ side have won five in a row in all competitions and will be full of confidence after a stunning comeback win vs. Hull City — trailing 2-0 after 15 minutes the Red Devils won 3-2 — put them back in the race for the top four.
While Norwich lost to struggling Fulham on Boxing Day, as Chris Hughton‘s side are perilously close to the drop zone. But they do have a good home record in the PL against United, winning two of the three times they’ve hosted them.
Moyes is without Wayne Rooney, as the England international forward hasn’t traveled to Norfolk. United make five changes in total as Rooney is replaced by Javier Hernandez up front, Rafael drops out for Nemanja Vidic, while Michael Carrick, Ryan Giggs and Shinji Kagawa come in for Antonio Valencia, Darren Fletcher and Danny Welbeck.
Norwich City: Ruddy; Martin, R Bennett, Bassong, Olsson; Fer, Johnson; Snodgrass, Hoolahan, Redmond; Hooper. Subs: Bunn, Whittaker, van Wolfswinkel, Elmander, Garrido, Becchio, Josh Murphy
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Everton, Man United, Man City, Stoke 0
- Watching a UEFA Champions League game with US star Geoff Cameron 0
- WATCH: PST Extra previews Liverpool vs. Manchester City 0
- Jose Mourinho reveals love for League Cup ahead of Chelsea’s final vs. Tottenham 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 27 0
- New York City FC confirm they tried to sign Xavi, will try again in 2015 0