Dec 29, 2013, 11:44 AM EDT
Eden Hazard continued his red-hot form and Chelsea finally got another striker goal as they have climbed back ahead after falling 1-0 down early.
It was Oscar again in the 34th minute, as he cut into the right side of the box before finding a sliding Eto’o beating his man and finishing off the fingertips of Mignolet and off the far post into the back of the net.
It’s a comprehensive response from Chelsea, who have been on the front foot since Martin Skrtel‘s opener for Liverpool in just the third minute.
The lead has Stamford Bridge back alight, celebrating just the sixth goal by a Chelsea striker this season.
- D.C. United takes a point out of Columbus, but referee has some explaining to do (video) 0
- Late strike from Manneh allows Vancouver to salvage a point against LA Galaxy (video) 0
- WATCH: All the goals, highlights from Saturday in the Premier League 0
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea blow it, Swansea, Spurs and Palace win 0
- VIDEO: Jose Mourinho’s sensational swipe at officials after Chelsea suffer shock defeat 9
- Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland: Blues’ title dreams in ruins, as Black Cats grab shock win (video) 5