Dec 29, 2013, 11:44 AM EDT
Eden Hazard continued his red-hot form and Chelsea finally got another striker goal as they have climbed back ahead after falling 1-0 down early.
It was Oscar again in the 34th minute, as he cut into the right side of the box before finding a sliding Eto’o beating his man and finishing off the fingertips of Mignolet and off the far post into the back of the net.
It’s a comprehensive response from Chelsea, who have been on the front foot since Martin Skrtel‘s opener for Liverpool in just the third minute.
The lead has Stamford Bridge back alight, celebrating just the sixth goal by a Chelsea striker this season.
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 1 0
- Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem about to jump off the U.S. Soccer radar 6
- Stuart Holden out for 6-9 months, as serious injury hits U.S. international once again 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s failed UEFA Champions League campaign 1
- Battling Arsenal bow out, as Bayern Munich reach UEFA Champions League quarters after 1-1 draw (3-1, agg.) 1
- Two from Diego Costa help Atlético Madrid cruise past Milan in Champions League, 4-1 (5-1, agg.) 0
- Galaxy Know Home Cooking is key to Beating Tijuana
- Santos Waste Away Advantage Against Venezuelan Minnows in Libertadores Cup
- Sporting Ready for Champions League Test
- Kaká Becomes First Brazilian to Reach 30 Goals in the Champions League
- Gaston Fernandez Unstoppable in Major League Soccer Debut
- Former NUFC & England Warren Barton Looks to put San Diego on the Map
- Galaxy vs Xolos: Local International Derby
- Inverness Demoralised As Scottish League Cup Final Looms
- Socceroos Coach Calm Ahead of World Cup
- Liga MX Relegation Round-Up: Atlas Draw, Atlante Hits Four