Dec 29, 2013, 11:11 AM EDT
Philippe Coutinho took the deep free kick, and whipped it into the box. Suarez latched onto the back end, nodding towards the goal with his head, and Skrtel found the free ball on the far post to tap in.
Chelsea have been notoriously leaky on defending set-pieces, conceding 37% of their goals on set-pieces.
It’s the second goal of the season for Skrtel, who also has two own goals to his name.
Chelsea have already begun working for an equalizer, forcing Glen Johnson to clear off the line on the other end just after the goal.
- Week 8 Preview: Playoff rematches in Seattle, New England; new tests for D.C., New York 0
- Schmid takes needed kick at Open Cup-Champions League hornet’s nest 6
- Weekend off gives Toronto a chance to get Michael Bradley right 2
- Home teams take leads in first legs of Europa League semifinals 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Two way tussle for top spot – Week 35 0
- Premier League Scenarios: Title Chase, Race for Europe and Relegation 2