Dec 29, 2013, 11:11 AM EDT
Philippe Coutinho took the deep free kick, and whipped it into the box. Suarez latched onto the back end, nodding towards the goal with his head, and Skrtel found the free ball on the far post to tap in.
Chelsea have been notoriously leaky on defending set-pieces, conceding 37% of their goals on set-pieces.
It’s the second goal of the season for Skrtel, who also has two own goals to his name.
Chelsea have already begun working for an equalizer, forcing Glen Johnson to clear off the line on the other end just after the goal.
- Three Liverpool players on PFA Player of the Year shortlist 0
- Week 7 Preview: Fire look for first win vs. Revs; Dallas gets its crack at Toronto 0
- Report: Aston Villa ownership will change hands if club stays up 4
- Tim Howard inks Everton extension, signs through 2017-18 season 2
- Premier League Power Rankings: Liverpool or Chelsea for the title? – Week 34 0
- Neymar, Jordi Alba to miss the rest of Barcelona’s season 1