Dec 30, 2013, 6:55 PM EDT
Say what you want about Google, friend of foe to your world – but you have to admit, the guys and girls from the search engine giant know how to make a doggone commercial.
The Google Zeitgeist commercials rock. And they always include a bit of soccer. After all, soccer searches from all over the world, about teams and players from all over the world, are a big element for the information organizers.
This year’s Google Zeitgeist commercial features a blip from David Beckham’s final match as a professional (wearing the Paris Saint-Germain kit, of course). And it shows a wonderfully emotional Arjen Robben after scoring the vital game winner for Bayern Munich in May’s Champions League final. Enjoy.
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 0
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Red Bulls' Opening Act Has A Nightmare Finish
- MLS 2014: Dream Team of Week 1
- Jens Lehmann Downplays Guardiola's Bayern Munich
- Chivas USA Hang on to Take all 3 Points From Chicago Fire
- Three Things: Manchester City - Wigan
- Monarcas Morelia Hire 4th Manager of the Season
- What Moyes Really Meant by Asking Fans for More Time at Man United
- Manchester United Set to Sign Record $1 Billion Sponsorship Deal with Nike
- Will Johnson: We Weren't All Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro