Dec 30, 2013, 6:55 PM EDT
Say what you want about Google, friend of foe to your world – but you have to admit, the guys and girls from the search engine giant know how to make a doggone commercial.
The Google Zeitgeist commercials rock. And they always include a bit of soccer. After all, soccer searches from all over the world, about teams and players from all over the world, are a big element for the information organizers.
This year’s Google Zeitgeist commercial features a blip from David Beckham’s final match as a professional (wearing the Paris Saint-Germain kit, of course). And it shows a wonderfully emotional Arjen Robben after scoring the vital game winner for Bayern Munich in May’s Champions League final. Enjoy.
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Madrid clubs, Borussia Dortmund roll 0
- Three things we learned as Real Madrid rout Liverpool 0
- Arsenal’s Podolski, Gibbs break Belgian hearts in left-for-late win 0