Dec 30, 2013, 6:55 PM EST
Say what you want about Google, friend of foe to your world – but you have to admit, the guys and girls from the search engine giant know how to make a doggone commercial.
The Google Zeitgeist commercials rock. And they always include a bit of soccer. After all, soccer searches from all over the world, about teams and players from all over the world, are a big element for the information organizers.
This year’s Google Zeitgeist commercial features a blip from David Beckham’s final match as a professional (wearing the Paris Saint-Germain kit, of course). And it shows a wonderfully emotional Arjen Robben after scoring the vital game winner for Bayern Munich in May’s Champions League final. Enjoy.
- MLS Atlanta makes shrewd hire, bringing in Carlos Bocanegra as technical director 0
- BBC report: Sunderland’s Adam Johnson arrested on suspicion of sex with a 15-year-old girl 2
- Premier League Playback: Why Manchester City are throwing away the title 0
- 2015 MLS season preview: New York City FC 0
- Rumors know no window: Orlando using Kaka to lure Balotelli to MLS 5
- La Liga & Serie A roundup: Draws for Real, Atletico; Salah shines for Fiorentina 0