Dec 30, 2013, 6:55 PM EDT
Say what you want about Google, friend of foe to your world – but you have to admit, the guys and girls from the search engine giant know how to make a doggone commercial.
The Google Zeitgeist commercials rock. And they always include a bit of soccer. After all, soccer searches from all over the world, about teams and players from all over the world, are a big element for the information organizers.
This year’s Google Zeitgeist commercial features a blip from David Beckham’s final match as a professional (wearing the Paris Saint-Germain kit, of course). And it shows a wonderfully emotional Arjen Robben after scoring the vital game winner for Bayern Munich in May’s Champions League final. Enjoy.
- Hat-Trick Hero: Danny Welbeck nails three in thumping of Galatasaray 0
- Report: Red Bull’s days in MLS are likely numbered 3
- Men in Blazers podcast: Wayne Rooney’s implosion, Derby Day and an MiBNT update 0
- So much for bad hamstrings, Costa states he’s ready for Spain selection 0
- Mats Hummels says his future is at Dortmund 0
- UEFA Champions League preview: Liverpool face Basel, Arsenal defend the Emirates 1