Dec 30, 2013, 6:55 PM EDT
Say what you want about Google, friend of foe to your world – but you have to admit, the guys and girls from the search engine giant know how to make a doggone commercial.
The Google Zeitgeist commercials rock. And they always include a bit of soccer. After all, soccer searches from all over the world, about teams and players from all over the world, are a big element for the information organizers.
This year’s Google Zeitgeist commercial features a blip from David Beckham’s final match as a professional (wearing the Paris Saint-Germain kit, of course). And it shows a wonderfully emotional Arjen Robben after scoring the vital game winner for Bayern Munich in May’s Champions League final. Enjoy.
- In a career full of blunders, firing Carlo Ancelotti is Florentino Perez’s worst mistake yet 3
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: The managers 0
- Florentino Perez announces firing of Carlo Ancelotti by Real Madrid 0
- Middlesbrough 0-2 Norwich City: Comfortable Canaries back in Premier League 0
- Ten biggest storylines of the Premier League season that was 0
- VIDEO: Premier League’s Top 10 goals of the season, from A(dam) to Z(amora) 0