Dec 30, 2013, 11:28 AM EDT
There were so many terrific strikes to choose from in the final match day of 2013 in the Premier League, so plenty of players can feel rightly aggrieved that their strikes aren’t included. Honorable mentions for Gaston Ramirez, Edin Dzeko and Jordon Mutch.
In the top five we have two beauties from Everton, as the Toffees closed out the first half of the season with two superb strikes from Romelu Lukaku and Seamus Coleman, while Aaron Lennon, Tom Huddlestone and Eden Hazard also make the list.
Do you agree with these chosen strikes? Even if you don’t watch the net ripple thanks to these classy strikes in the video above.
- Preview: Atlético Madrid back on track before Champions League visit from goal-shy Milan 0
- Preview: Bayern Munich on guard ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League visit 0
- Third time’s the harm: Fan violence forces abandonment of Trabzonspor’s match with Fenerbahce 2
- If you had Pepe Reina in your “European star rumored for MLS” pool today, you win! 1
- US women lose second straight for first time since 2001 after ugly 5-3 defeat to Denmark 4
- Premier League Playback: Fifth place finish for Man United? Superstar Shaw, Arsenal’s big chance 0
- Sporting KC's Television Network Expands
- American Investment Firm Buying Up Man United Stock
- Earthquakes vs. Toluca: CONCACAF Champions League
- San Jose Earthquakes Acquire Benfica Midfielder Yannick Djalo
- Revs Waive DelPiccolo; Roster Stands at 27
- Inter President Denies Holding Talks with Chicharito
- Nearly Perfect Start for Galaxy, Result Aside
- USWNT Lose to Denmark 5-3 in Algarve Cup
- Real Salt Lake's Nick Rimando Named MLS Player of the Week
- Will Johnson Signs New Multi-Year Contract With Portland Timbers