Dec 30, 2013, 11:28 AM EDT
There were so many terrific strikes to choose from in the final match day of 2013 in the Premier League, so plenty of players can feel rightly aggrieved that their strikes aren’t included. Honorable mentions for Gaston Ramirez, Edin Dzeko and Jordon Mutch.
In the top five we have two beauties from Everton, as the Toffees closed out the first half of the season with two superb strikes from Romelu Lukaku and Seamus Coleman, while Aaron Lennon, Tom Huddlestone and Eden Hazard also make the list.
Do you agree with these chosen strikes? Even if you don’t watch the net ripple thanks to these classy strikes in the video above.
- David Moyes tipped by Roberto Martinez to make swift return to management 0
- Three things we learned from Real Madrid’s win vs. Bayern Munich 2
- Benzema goal holds up as Real Madrid claim 1-0 lead over Bayern Munich 0
- Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 7 3
- Moyes statement on dismissal; Reports say he was recruiting to the end 4
- Head coach Marc Wilmots says Adnan Januzaj will play for Belgium 2