Dec 30, 2013, 11:28 AM EDT
There were so many terrific strikes to choose from in the final match day of 2013 in the Premier League, so plenty of players can feel rightly aggrieved that their strikes aren’t included. Honorable mentions for Gaston Ramirez, Edin Dzeko and Jordon Mutch.
In the top five we have two beauties from Everton, as the Toffees closed out the first half of the season with two superb strikes from Romelu Lukaku and Seamus Coleman, while Aaron Lennon, Tom Huddlestone and Eden Hazard also make the list.
Do you agree with these chosen strikes? Even if you don’t watch the net ripple thanks to these classy strikes in the video above.
- Report: Aston Villa ownership will change hands if club stays up 0
- Tim Howard inks Everton extension, signs through 2017-18 season 1
- Premier League Power Rankings: Liverpool or Chelsea for the title? – Week 34 0
- Neymar, Jordi Alba to miss the rest of Barcelona’s season 1
- Manchester: A city not united, as Blue and Red converge 2
- PST Extra: Race for the Premier League title 0