Dec 31, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
On New Year’s Day 10 PL games take place as a full slate of matches welcomes 2014 in style.
It all begins early on Wednesday morning as Swansea City host Manchester City at the Liberty Stadium, live on NBCSN at 7:45am ET. Then Southampton face Chelsea at St. Mary’s at 10am ET also on NBCSN, as the Saints hope to beat the Blues for the second season running at home.
To round off the jam-packed day of PL action we have a massive clash coming your way on NBCSN, when Manchester United host Tottenham Hotspur at 12:30pm ET. Don’t miss that one.
What an incredible weekend of action we have to look forward to and you won’t miss a thing.
You can watch NBC Sports Network for our feature games and watch every single second of every single game live this season online via NBC Sports Live Extra and the NBC Sports Live Extra App.
Via your TV you can watch the games live on Premier League Extra Time. Here’s your full TV schedule for the coming weekend. Enjoy.
FULL TV SCHEDULE
7:45am ET: Swansea City vs. Manchester City – NBCSN
10am ET: Southampton vs. Chelsea – NBCSN
10am ET: Arsenal vs. Cardiff City – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Liverpool vs. Hull City – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Stoke City vs. Everton – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: West Bromwich Albion vs. Newcastle – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Sunderland vs. Aston Villa – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Fulham vs. West Ham United – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Crystal Palace vs. Norwich City – Premier League Extra Time
12:30pm ET: Manchester United vs. Tottenham – NBCSN
- Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney muses on captaincies, laments Liverpool’s strong season 0
- Southampton name former Edmonton Oilers coach its new chairman 0
- Robben and Wenger have war of words in latest Champions League diving debate 0
- Arsenal’s Ozil out for “at least a few weeks” after injury in Champions League 0
- Preview: Barcelona, Manchester City stumble into Champions League second leg; PSG set to rest Ibrahimovic 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 1 0
- For the Red Bulls, Mistakes are Better Early Than Late
- If Man City Ever Stood a Chance, it’s Right Now
- Strootman Loss Detrimental to Roma
- Rooney Reveals Desire to Captain United and England
- Thistle Manager Sent Off While Playing For His Team's Under-20s
- Is CONCACAF Champions League Format Working Against MLS?
- Disappointing Opener for the Chicago Fire
- Liverpool says Pepe Reina can Leave Permanently for Four Million Pounds
- Sporting KC Sign Antonio Dovale
- Cruz Azul Ready to Continue Good Form in CONCACAF