Jan 1, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
Diame scored inside 10 minutes, as he turned a cut shot into the net while in traffic, but no Fulham defenders thought to press him on the ball.
Sidwell picked up his goal as the clock hit 10 minutes before the break, equalizing for Fulham on a header from a corner.
Both sides came close to scoring others, as Kevin Nolan picked up a free header midway through the half but was saved beautifully by David Stockdale, and Adel Taarabt drove into the post just a minute following Fulham’s goal.
It’s end-to-end stuff at Craven Cottage inching towards halftime, with both sides hoping to propel themselves out of the relegation zone.
- Three things we learned from Real Madrid’s win vs. Bayern Munich 2
- Benzema goal holds up as Real Madrid claim 1-0 lead over Bayern Munich 0
- Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 7 3
- Moyes statement on dismissal; Reports say he was recruiting to the end 4
- Head coach Marc Wilmots says Adnan Januzaj will play for Belgium 2
- Who’s in across Europe? Glancing at the 2014/15 UEFA Champions League 1