Jan 1, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
Diame scored inside 10 minutes, as he turned a cut shot into the net while in traffic, but no Fulham defenders thought to press him on the ball.
Sidwell picked up his goal as the clock hit 10 minutes before the break, equalizing for Fulham on a header from a corner.
Both sides came close to scoring others, as Kevin Nolan picked up a free header midway through the half but was saved beautifully by David Stockdale, and Adel Taarabt drove into the post just a minute following Fulham’s goal.
It’s end-to-end stuff at Craven Cottage inching towards halftime, with both sides hoping to propel themselves out of the relegation zone.
- Week 7 Preview: Fire look for first win vs. Revs; Dallas gets its crack at Toronto 0
- Report: Aston Villa ownership will change hands if club stays up 4
- Tim Howard inks Everton extension, signs through 2017-18 season 2
- Premier League Power Rankings: Liverpool or Chelsea for the title? – Week 34 0
- Neymar, Jordi Alba to miss the rest of Barcelona’s season 1
- Manchester: A city not united, as Blue and Red converge 2