Jan 1, 2014, 9:23 AM EDT
Fulham fell 6-0 at Hull City on the weekend when Rene Meulensteen rotated the squad for the holiday fixture congestion.
He’s brought back the regulars now as they return home looking to climb out of the relegation zone.
A win over West Ham at Craven Cottage could do just that, as the two square off at 10am ET live online at NBC Sports Live Extra.
It’s seven total changes from that 6-0 defeat, with most starters returning to the lineup. Costa Rican Bryan Ruiz doesn’t even make the squad, amid his serious struggles adjusting to the Premier League. He could be sold in the transfer window.
Three points at home would see them not just bolster their own position but also bury Sam Allardyce‘s West Ham and put the weekend drubbing firmly behind them.
For Big Sam, despite Fulham’s defensive woes, he’s named a very defensive lineup, as Modibo Maiga the only true attacking player in the side.
Ravel Morrison, amid rumors he could be off to Craven Cottage in the transfer window, is not able to return from his injury knock.
Fulham – Stockdale; Riether, Amorebieta, Senderos, Riise; Duff, Parker, Sidwell, Richardson; Taarabt, Berbatov.
Bench -Kasami, Kačaniklić, Hughes, Dejagah, Bent, Bettinelli, Dembele.
West Ham - Jaaskelainen, Demel, O’Brien, McCartney, Diarra, Noble, Collison, Nolan, Diame, Taylor, Maiga
Bench - Adrian, Jarvis, Rat, Downing. C.Cole, J.Cole, Potts.
- Premier League Power Rankings: Liverpool or Chelsea for the title? – Week 34 0
- Neymar, Jordi Alba to miss the rest of Barcelona’s season 0
- Manchester: A city not united, as Blue and Red converge 2
- PST Extra: Race for the Premier League title 0
- Report: Cardiff, Tan claim to have evidence against Palace in spy accusation 2
- NWSL Digest: Reign, Flash flying as we move past Week 1 2