Jan 1, 2014, 1:13 PM EDT
Luis Suarez delivered his weekly dose of genius in front of the Kop, as the Uruguayan striker curled home a stunning 30-yard free kick into the top corner just after half time, to help Liverpool see off Hull City 2-0 at Anfield.
Suarez’s goal, which marked the seventh-straight home game in which he’s scored, was sublime and he now has 20 goals in just 16 games since returning from suspension.
In the first half against Hull he had a header from close range ruled out for offside, as the 26-year-old marksmen looked dangerous and gave the Tigers defense plenty of problems.
If you want to see the perfect way to get a free kick up and over the wall, watch the video above of Suarez’s goal… just sublime.
- Miami mayor hits back at Beckham stadium critics 1
- Norwich City 2-3 Liverpool: Sterling, Reds with one hand on the title 3
- Premier League Sunday Preview: Liverpool’s chance to tighten its grip; Fourth place in focus 0
- MLS Roundup: Sporting climbs to first in East; RSL stays undefeated 0
- Late Martins goal gives Seattle full points at Chivas USA (video) 0
- Grabavoy winner prolongs Portland’s agony against Real Salt Lake (video) 0