Jan 1, 2014, 1:13 PM EDT
Luis Suarez delivered his weekly dose of genius in front of the Kop, as the Uruguayan striker curled home a stunning 30-yard free kick into the top corner just after half time, to help Liverpool see off Hull City 2-0 at Anfield.
Suarez’s goal, which marked the seventh-straight home game in which he’s scored, was sublime and he now has 20 goals in just 16 games since returning from suspension.
In the first half against Hull he had a header from close range ruled out for offside, as the 26-year-old marksmen looked dangerous and gave the Tigers defense plenty of problems.
If you want to see the perfect way to get a free kick up and over the wall, watch the video above of Suarez’s goal… just sublime.
- Home teams take leads in first legs of Europa League semifinals 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Two way tussle for top spot – Week 35 0
- Premier League Scenarios: Title Chase, Race for Europe and Relegation 2
- Report: Mix Diskerud targeted by New York City FC 3
- Manchester United have two transfer deals provisionally in place – Cavani, Shaw, Fabregas all on radar 0
- Chelsea approves Jose Mourinho’s desire to play ‘B Squad’ against Liverpool 8