Jan 1, 2014, 6:36 AM EDT
On New Year’s Day 10 PL games take place as a full slate of matches welcomes 2014 in style.
It all begins early on Wednesday morning as Swansea City host Manchester City at the Liberty Stadium, live on NBCSN at 7:45am ET. Then Southampton face Chelsea at St. Mary’s at 10am ET also on NBCSN, as the Saints hope to beat the Blues for the second season running at home.
To round off the jam-packed day of PL action we have a massive clash coming your way on NBCSN, when Manchester United host Tottenham Hotspur at 12:30pm ET. Don’t miss that one.
What an incredible day of action we have to look forward to and you won’t miss a thing.
You can watch NBC Sports Network for our feature games and watch every single second of every single game live this season online via NBC Sports Live Extra and the NBC Sports Live Extra App.
Via your TV you can watch the games live on Premier League Extra Time. Here’s your full TV schedule for the coming weekend. Enjoy.
FULL TV SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY – New Year’s Day
7:45am ET: Swansea City vs. Manchester City – NBCSN
10am ET: Southampton vs. Chelsea – NBCSN
10am ET: Arsenal vs. Cardiff City – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Liverpool vs. Hull City – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Stoke City vs. Everton – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: West Bromwich Albion vs. Newcastle – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Sunderland vs. Aston Villa – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Fulham vs. West Ham United – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Crystal Palace vs. Norwich City – Premier League Extra Time
12:30pm ET: Manchester United vs. Tottenham – NBCSN
- Alan Pardew handed hefty ban, fined for headbutt 1
- Preview: Atlético Madrid back on track before Champions League visit from goal-shy Milan 0
- Preview: Bayern Munich on guard ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League visit 0
- Third time’s the harm: Fan violence forces abandonment of Trabzonspor’s match with Fenerbahce 2
- If you had Pepe Reina in your “European star rumored for MLS” pool today, you win! 2
- US women lose second straight for first time since 2001 after ugly 5-3 defeat to Denmark 4
- Sporting KC's Television Network Expands
- American Investment Firm Buying Up Man United Stock
- Earthquakes vs. Toluca: CONCACAF Champions League
- San Jose Earthquakes Acquire Benfica Midfielder Yannick Djalo
- Revs Waive DelPiccolo; Roster Stands at 27
- Inter President Denies Holding Talks with Chicharito
- Nearly Perfect Start for Galaxy, Result Aside
- USWNT Lose to Denmark 5-3 in Algarve Cup
- Real Salt Lake's Nick Rimando Named MLS Player of the Week
- Will Johnson Signs New Multi-Year Contract With Portland Timbers