Jan 1, 2014, 6:36 AM EDT
On New Year’s Day 10 PL games take place as a full slate of matches welcomes 2014 in style.
It all begins early on Wednesday morning as Swansea City host Manchester City at the Liberty Stadium, live on NBCSN at 7:45am ET. Then Southampton face Chelsea at St. Mary’s at 10am ET also on NBCSN, as the Saints hope to beat the Blues for the second season running at home.
To round off the jam-packed day of PL action we have a massive clash coming your way on NBCSN, when Manchester United host Tottenham Hotspur at 12:30pm ET. Don’t miss that one.
What an incredible day of action we have to look forward to and you won’t miss a thing.
You can watch NBC Sports Network for our feature games and watch every single second of every single game live this season online via NBC Sports Live Extra and the NBC Sports Live Extra App.
Via your TV you can watch the games live on Premier League Extra Time. Here’s your full TV schedule for the coming weekend. Enjoy.
FULL TV SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY – New Year’s Day
7:45am ET: Swansea City vs. Manchester City – NBCSN
10am ET: Southampton vs. Chelsea – NBCSN
10am ET: Arsenal vs. Cardiff City – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Liverpool vs. Hull City – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Stoke City vs. Everton – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: West Bromwich Albion vs. Newcastle – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Sunderland vs. Aston Villa – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Fulham vs. West Ham United – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Crystal Palace vs. Norwich City – Premier League Extra Time
12:30pm ET: Manchester United vs. Tottenham – NBCSN
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Rare bad night from Robbie Keane costs LA Galaxy against Real Salt Lake 1
- Will Johnson: We Weren't all Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro
- Juventus Prove They Know how to Win Despite Weak Performance Against Fiore
- Liverpool is Ready to Spend $100 Million in Summer Transfers
- Dallas Manage 3-2 Win in Season Opener Against Impact
- Dynamo Shut Out the Revs as Bruin Scores a Pair
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear