Jan 1, 2014, 6:36 AM EDT
On New Year’s Day 10 PL games take place as a full slate of matches welcomes 2014 in style.
It all begins early on Wednesday morning as Swansea City host Manchester City at the Liberty Stadium, live on NBCSN at 7:45am ET. Then Southampton face Chelsea at St. Mary’s at 10am ET also on NBCSN, as the Saints hope to beat the Blues for the second season running at home.
To round off the jam-packed day of PL action we have a massive clash coming your way on NBCSN, when Manchester United host Tottenham Hotspur at 12:30pm ET. Don’t miss that one.
What an incredible day of action we have to look forward to and you won’t miss a thing.
You can watch NBC Sports Network for our feature games and watch every single second of every single game live this season online via NBC Sports Live Extra and the NBC Sports Live Extra App.
Via your TV you can watch the games live on Premier League Extra Time. Here’s your full TV schedule for the coming weekend. Enjoy.
FULL TV SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY – New Year’s Day
7:45am ET: Swansea City vs. Manchester City – NBCSN
10am ET: Southampton vs. Chelsea – NBCSN
10am ET: Arsenal vs. Cardiff City – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Liverpool vs. Hull City – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Stoke City vs. Everton – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: West Bromwich Albion vs. Newcastle – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Sunderland vs. Aston Villa – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Fulham vs. West Ham United – Premier League Extra Time
10am ET: Crystal Palace vs. Norwich City – Premier League Extra Time
12:30pm ET: Manchester United vs. Tottenham – NBCSN
- In a career full of blunders, firing Carlo Ancelotti is Florentino Perez’s worst mistake yet 4
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: The managers 0
- Florentino Perez announces firing of Carlo Ancelotti by Real Madrid 0
- Middlesbrough 0-2 Norwich City: Comfortable Canaries back in Premier League 0
- Ten biggest storylines of the Premier League season that was 0
- VIDEO: Premier League’s Top 10 goals of the season, from A(dam) to Z(amora) 0