2014 January 03
Jan 3, 2014, 10:27 PM EST
A wonderful storyline graces an otherwise mundane FA Cup match at Anfield this weekend.
Jan 3, 2014, 8:34 PM EST
With an injury to Arouna Kone, Roberto Martinez is hesitant to sell the struggling Jelavic despite interest.
Jan 3, 2014, 7:13 PM EST
As the Red Devils wallow in dark, unbroken territory, their most creative player may be waiting for Champions League assurance before committing his future.
Jan 3, 2014, 6:16 PM EST
For wondering why a Manchester-native was refereeing a Manchester City match, the Liverpool manager could be in some trouble.
Jan 3, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
Mired in 19th in the Championship table, the Addicks may have some new life at the top.
Jan 3, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
With a number of teams all across the Premier League table looking for reinforcements, who could be had without diving deep into transfer kitties?
Jan 3, 2014, 3:54 PM EST
With hopes of a Ballon d’Or on the horizon, the Real Madrid superstar has been recognized by his country with one of its highest awards.
Jan 3, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
Messi has fully recovered from hamstring injury, as four-time World Player of the Year returns to training:
Jan 3, 2014, 1:50 PM EST
The Magic of the FA Cup returns, as North London giants clash on Saturday:
Jan 3, 2014, 12:56 PM EST
Klinsi on the mixture of youth and experience, plus how vital it will be to train in Brazil ahead of the World Cup:
Jan 3, 2014, 12:33 PM EST
Klinsmann calls up 26-man squad, with first nods for Yedlin, Gil, Sinovic, Myers, Klute, O’Neill and Magee amongst the highlights:
Jan 3, 2014, 11:56 AM EST
Our top 20 players to keep an eye on this January:
Jan 3, 2014, 10:32 AM EST
Italian international shares relief over move to United falling through, but could’ve done so more tastefully:
Jan 3, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Will the Gunners splash the cash again? Is Mata about to turn his back on Chelsea? All the gossip, here:
Jan 3, 2014, 9:03 AM EST
Bradley becomes first American coach to manage in a European first division:
Jan 3, 2014, 8:20 AM EST
Clattenburg involved in another controversial moment, this time Saints captain and England star Lallana is involved:
Jan 3, 2014, 7:20 AM EST
Is Sepp onto something with a “sin-bin” for players who simulate injuries?
- Major League Soccer Preview: An alternate view of the 2014 regular season 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Top four shuffle, as pivotal stretch arrives – Week 28 0
- Ranking the candidates for MLS’s next two expansion teams (after Don Garber’s Tuesday Q-and-A) 2
- MLS Season Preview: Ranking the top 10 midfielders 0
- U.S. Soccer confirms three-game send-off series ahead of 2014 World Cup 3
- Eddie Johnson got paid: New D.C. United forward signs Designated Player deal 2
- Revs Notebook: Targeting Strikers, Imbongo's Reds & Fagundez's Left Foot
- Chicago Fire Players to Watch for in 2014
- FC Dallas Unveil 2014 Home Kit
- Eddie Johnson's Bumpy Road to Designated Player Status
- Adidas & Nike Unveil Hybrid Cleats to Change Soccer Forever
- Preview: Sporting KC at Seattle Sounders FC
- Chelsea Face Stiff Test When Tottenham Visit the Bridge
- Egyptian Player Banned for Using 'Sisi' Sign
- Houston Dynamo Players to Watch During the 2014 MLS Season
- Vancouver Whitecaps: Players to Watch During the 2014 MLS Season