PST Extra: Will Arsenal buy a new striker in January? Plus Newcastle v City, United v Swansea (VIDEO)
Jan 9, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
In the latest edition of PST Extra, myself and Mike Prindiville discuss what options Arsene Wenger has during the January transfer window as Arsenal’s injury-ravaged forward line is really struggling.
Splash the cash? Or go for a bargain? Those are the two options facing Gunners boss Arsene Wenger.
Also wedged nicely into this edition, we preview Newcastle hosting red-hot Manchester City and we also discuss if Swansea City can go to Manchester United and beat them at Old Trafford for the second time in a week.
For your viewing pleasure, you can watch the video above. And here’s the PST Extra archive if you want to see some more transatlantic banter.
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 0
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Will Johnson: We Weren't all Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro
- Juventus Prove They Know how to Win Despite Weak Performance Against Fiore
- Liverpool is Ready to Spend $100 Million in Summer Transfers
- Dallas Manage 3-2 Win in Season Opener Against Impact
- Dynamo Shut Out the Revs as Bruin Scores a Pair
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear