Jan 10, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
It’s that time of the week again, you’re at work on a Friday and you’re already planning what Premier League games you will wake up to watch on a lazy Saturday morning.
Life is great.
It all kicks off on NBCSN from 7am ET on Saturday, as Hull City host Chelsea at the KC Stadium. Then Tottenham face Crystal Palace live on NBCSN at 10am ET, and to round things off on Saturday Manchester United welcome Swansea to Old Trafford at 12:20pm ET live on NBC, as the Red Devils look to avoid four-straight defeats to kick off 2014.
Then on Sunday Newcastle host Manchester City at a rowdy St. James’ Park, live on NBCSN at 9:05am ET. Then Stoke City take on Liverpool at the Britannia at 11:10am ET as the Potters and USMNT defender Geoff Cameron aim to upset Luis Suarez and the Reds. And on Monday, there’s a real beauty coming your way as Aston Villa take on league leaders Arsenal at Villa Park, tune into NBCSN at 3pm ET to watch that one.
What an incredible weekend of action we have to look forward to and you won’t miss a thing.
You can watch NBC Sports Network for our feature games and watch every single second of every single game live this season online via NBC Sports Live Extra and the NBC Sports Live Extra App.
Via your TV you can watch the games live on Premier League Extra Time. Here’s your full TV schedule for the coming weekend. Enjoy.
FULL TV SCHEDULE
7:45am ET: Hull City v Chelsea – NBCSN
10am ET: Tottenham v Palace – NBCSN
10am ET: Cardiff City vs. West Ham Premier League Extratime
10am ET: Everton vs. Norwich – Premier League Extratime
10am ET: Fulham vs. Sunderland – Premier League Extratime
10am ET: Southampton v West Brom – Premier League Extratime
12:30pm ET: Man United vs. Swansea – NBC
9:05am ET: Newcastle vs. Manchester City – NBCSN11:10am ET: Stoke City v Liverpool – NBCSN
3pm ET: Aston Villa vs. Arsenal – NBCSN
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Rare bad night from Robbie Keane costs LA Galaxy against Real Salt Lake 1
- Atlantic crushed: D.C. United, New York open the season with three-goal losses 4
- Stoppage time goal gives Seattle 1-0 opening day win over Sporting Kansas City (video) 10
- Will Johnson: We Weren't all Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro
- Juventus Prove They Know how to Win Despite Weak Performance Against Fiore
- Liverpool is Ready to Spend $100 Million in Summer Transfers
- Dallas Manage 3-2 Win in Season Opener Against Impact
- Dynamo Shut Out the Revs as Bruin Scores a Pair
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear