Jan 15, 2014, 5:25 PM EDT
This week myself and Mike Prindiville discuss a plethora of issues from the Premier League, all involving Chelsea and Manchester United.
First off, Chelsea made a splash in the January transfer window as they sealed a massive $32 million move for their former midfielder Nemanja Matic from Benfica. Will he do the business at Stamford Bridge? The lads discuss.
Plus ahead of the monster clash between Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea and David Moyes‘ Manchester United in Round 22, which manager would’ve been a better fit to replace Sir Alex Ferguson? Plus, we break down the key battle that will decide Sunday’s showdown in West London.
If you love yourself some PST Extra and you’re a connoisseur of transatlantic banter, here’s the full archive. Enjoy.
- Premier League Playback: Fifth place finish for Man United? Superstar Shaw, Arsenal’s big chance 0
- Bayern Munich star Toni Kroos fails to rule out Manchester United move 3
- Manchester United set to bid $50 million for Southampton’s star duo 0
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 1
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Yanks in Mexico: Torres Scores in Tigres Win, Garza Gives Solid Display
- Julio Cesar Put his Semester in Toronto at Risk
- Getafe Fire Luis Garcia, Hire Cosmin Contra as New Manager
- Former Sounders Teammates Rosales and Hurtado Faced off in LA
- The Clock is Ticking for Tim Sherwood at Spurs
- The FIFA World Cup Trophy for the First Time in Sarajevo
- Despite Early Deficit, Revs Could've Climbed Back vs. Dynamo
- Red Bulls' Opening Act Has A Nightmare Finish
- MLS 2014: Dream Team of Week 1
- Jens Lehmann Downplays Guardiola's Bayern Munich