Jan 15, 2014, 5:25 PM EDT
This week myself and Mike Prindiville discuss a plethora of issues from the Premier League, all involving Chelsea and Manchester United.
First off, Chelsea made a splash in the January transfer window as they sealed a massive $32 million move for their former midfielder Nemanja Matic from Benfica. Will he do the business at Stamford Bridge? The lads discuss.
Plus ahead of the monster clash between Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea and David Moyes‘ Manchester United in Round 22, which manager would’ve been a better fit to replace Sir Alex Ferguson? Plus, we break down the key battle that will decide Sunday’s showdown in West London.
If you love yourself some PST Extra and you’re a connoisseur of transatlantic banter, here’s the full archive. Enjoy.
- PST’s Major League Soccer power rankings: More movement, just not No.1 0
- USMNT legend McBride, Jaguars president helping select Fulham manager 1
- Confirmed: Rooney out three Manchester United matches after red card 0
- Premier League player of the week – Round 6 0
- PST’s MLS Player of the Week: An L.A. Galaxy guy for sure, but who? 0
- WATCH: Men In Blazers recap derby weekend, visit with Brandon McCarthy 0