Jan 19, 2014, 8:25 AM EDT
In 14th place and in a sudden free fall down the table, Swansea City host Tottenam Hotspur at Liberty Stadium live on NBCSN at 8:30am ET or live online at NBC Sports Live Extra.
Michael Laudrup‘s club hasn’t won in the league since December 4th, a run of seven matches.
They have been struggling with injury as well, although they’ll see the return of both Dwight Tiendali and Richard Lamah on the bench.
However Jose Canas is out, the newest addition to the list with ankle ligament damage.
It will be tough for Swansea in this fixture, as they take on a revitalized Spurs side under new manager Tim Sherwood.
Sherwood has re-inserted Spurs if not into the title race than certainly into the push for a top-four spot. Currently in sixth, a win today on the road would put them level on points with Livepool who sit in fourth.
Their injured midfield pair of Sandro and Andros Townsend both were thought to possibly feature today for the first time in a number of weeks, but neither have made the squad and will have to wait to give it another go.
Tottenham – Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose; Eriksen, Bentaleb, Dembele, Chadli, Lennon; Adebayor.
Bench – Friedel, Naughton, Holtby, Soldado, Capoue, Defoe, Sigurdsson.
- Emotional Lampard just as shocked after pegging back ex-club Chelsea (VIDEO) 0
- Manchester City 1-1 Chelsea: Frank Lampard shocks former club with late equalizer 1
- Mario Balotelli mocks Manchester United on twitter 4
- Leicester City 5-3 Manchester United: Foxes complete comeback for the ages 7
- MLS Roundup: Sounders, D.C. United slip; LA gains ground in the West 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Man City vs. Chelsea; Everton, Spurs, Man United in action 0