Jan 20, 2014, 11:50 PM EDT
Yahoo! Sports’ Martin Rogers weighs in on the ongoing cauldron of pressure at Old Trafford. Rogers says it’s not just first-year Manchester United manager David Moyes feeling the heat; it extends out of players and even their families. How much more patience will United’s owners have for Moyes?
- Week 8 Preview: Playoff rematches in Seattle, New England; new tests for D.C., New York 0
- Schmid takes needed kick at Open Cup-Champions League hornet’s nest 6
- Weekend off gives Toronto a chance to get Michael Bradley right 2
- Home teams take leads in first legs of Europa League semifinals 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Two way tussle for top spot – Week 35 0
- Premier League Scenarios: Title Chase, Race for Europe and Relegation 2