Jan 20, 2014, 11:50 PM EDT
Yahoo! Sports’ Martin Rogers weighs in on the ongoing cauldron of pressure at Old Trafford. Rogers says it’s not just first-year Manchester United manager David Moyes feeling the heat; it extends out of players and even their families. How much more patience will United’s owners have for Moyes?
- Aston Villa 0-0 Newcastle: Guzan saves a point as Villa moves top 0
- ‘Powerful explosions’ rock Shakhtar Donetsk’s home stadium in Ukraine 2
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 2 0
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 2-1 Real Salt Lake 0
- MLS Weekend Preview: Trio of marque marquee matches begins Friday in Frisco 0
- Early Mandzukic goal sees Atlético defeat Real Madrid, claim Spanish Super Cup 1