Jan 20, 2014, 11:50 PM EDT
Yahoo! Sports’ Martin Rogers weighs in on the ongoing cauldron of pressure at Old Trafford. Rogers says it’s not just first-year Manchester United manager David Moyes feeling the heat; it extends out of players and even their families. How much more patience will United’s owners have for Moyes?
- Premier League Sunday preview: Manchester United vs. Chelsea headlines 0
- Seattle 2-0 L.A. Galaxy: Pappa the hero again, Sounders win 1st Shield 2
- Premier League roundup: Arsenal, Saints win, Manchester City stunned (video) 0
- Real Madrid 3-1 Barcelona: Real win El Clasico, Suarez returns 3
- Sunderland 0-2 Arsenal: Sanchez seals win after horrendous defending (video) 0
- VIDEO: Russell Brand crashes Sam Allardyce’s presser with a huge kiss 2