Jan 20, 2014, 11:50 PM EST
Yahoo! Sports’ Martin Rogers weighs in on the ongoing cauldron of pressure at Old Trafford. Rogers says it’s not just first-year Manchester United manager David Moyes feeling the heat; it extends out of players and even their families. How much more patience will United’s owners have for Moyes?
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0