Jan 20, 2014, 11:50 PM EDT
Yahoo! Sports’ Martin Rogers weighs in on the ongoing cauldron of pressure at Old Trafford. Rogers says it’s not just first-year Manchester United manager David Moyes feeling the heat; it extends out of players and even their families. How much more patience will United’s owners have for Moyes?
- Emotional Lampard just as shocked after pegging back ex-club Chelsea (VIDEO) 0
- Manchester City 1-1 Chelsea: Lampard shocks former club with late equalizer (video) 1
- Mario Balotelli mocks Manchester United on twitter 5
- Leicester City 5-3 Manchester United: Foxes complete comeback for the ages (video) 9
- MLS Roundup: Sounders, D.C. United slip; LA gains ground in the West 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Man City vs. Chelsea; Everton, Spurs, Man United in action 0