Jan 20, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Stoke City couldn’t quite get the job done against Crystal Palace, but credit goalkeeper Jack Butland for doing his part late to keep the visitors in it (in an eventual 1-0 loss). His “save” on this week’s edition of the Premier League Saves of the Week wasn’t just one stop … and not just two stops, even.
Watch how the young Potters shot-stopper (and surely a challenger somewhere down the road as England’s top man, although he’s still pretty green at age 20) turns away three shots in quick succession at Selhurst Park in South London.
Here is this week’s edition of Premier League Saves of the Week (the Round 22 edition):
- Manchester United, adidas unveil kits with “smashing” photos 0
- Pep Guardiola on final year of contract: “Not completely convinced” he’s right for Bayern 1
- FA Community Shield preview: Will Arsenal or Chelsea claim the season’s first reward? 1
- Jose Mourinho issues Chelsea injury update; believes Arsenal can win Premier League 0
- After 12-year absence, Southampton wholeheartedly embrace European return 1
- Theo Walcott signs lucrative four-year contract at Arsenal; Cazorla extends 0