Jan 20, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Stoke City couldn’t quite get the job done against Crystal Palace, but credit goalkeeper Jack Butland for doing his part late to keep the visitors in it (in an eventual 1-0 loss). His “save” on this week’s edition of the Premier League Saves of the Week wasn’t just one stop … and not just two stops, even.
Watch how the young Potters shot-stopper (and surely a challenger somewhere down the road as England’s top man, although he’s still pretty green at age 20) turns away three shots in quick succession at Selhurst Park in South London.
Here is this week’s edition of Premier League Saves of the Week (the Round 22 edition):
- A Klinsmann Casualty? Juan Agudelo passed on by Wolverhampton 0
- Steven Gerrard admits he denied move to Real Madrid and that it may haunt him in the future 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Bayern, Chelsea, Shakhtar go crazy on 40-goal night 0
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor: Hazard brace keeps Blues atop Group G 0
- AS Roma 1-7 Bayern Munich: Sublime Bayern smash Roma to go five points clear in Group E 1
- LIVE – Champions League half time update: Blowouts! Get your blowouts here! 0