Jan 20, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Stoke City couldn’t quite get the job done against Crystal Palace, but credit goalkeeper Jack Butland for doing his part late to keep the visitors in it (in an eventual 1-0 loss). His “save” on this week’s edition of the Premier League Saves of the Week wasn’t just one stop … and not just two stops, even.
Watch how the young Potters shot-stopper (and surely a challenger somewhere down the road as England’s top man, although he’s still pretty green at age 20) turns away three shots in quick succession at Selhurst Park in South London.
Here is this week’s edition of Premier League Saves of the Week (the Round 22 edition):
- Brek Shea’s USMNT return includes a personal, artistic touch 3
- Wayne Rooney may play in midfield: How will Chelsea, Manchester United line up? 0
- WATCH: NBC Sports’ Premier League TV schedule – Week 33 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Red-hot teams will keep rolling 3
- MLS Week 7 preview: RSL vs. Whitecaps, Galaxy vs. Sporting KC in the wild West 0
- Injury crisis for Manchester United as four key players to miss clash vs. Chelsea 1