Jan 20, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Stoke City couldn’t quite get the job done against Crystal Palace, but credit goalkeeper Jack Butland for doing his part late to keep the visitors in it (in an eventual 1-0 loss). His “save” on this week’s edition of the Premier League Saves of the Week wasn’t just one stop … and not just two stops, even.
Watch how the young Potters shot-stopper (and surely a challenger somewhere down the road as England’s top man, although he’s still pretty green at age 20) turns away three shots in quick succession at Selhurst Park in South London.
Here is this week’s edition of Premier League Saves of the Week (the Round 22 edition):
- David Beckham says progress still being made toward MLS stadium in Miami 0
- DONE DEAL: Mattia Destro, Juan Agudelo sign with new clubs AC Milan, New England Revolution 0
- Juan Agudelo signs with New England Revolution, completes return to MLS 2
- How will Chelsea, Manchester City line up in huge Premier League clash? 1
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa to contest FA charge of violent conduct 1
- Freddy Adu heading back to MLS? Reports claim two teams interested 10