Jan 22, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Fancy watching some silky skills from some of the world’s best players? I know, silly question.
This week there were a plethora of flicks, nutmegs, step-overs and dazzling moves that sent defenders into a spin. Serge Gnabry showed he has plenty of tricks in his locker while creative maestro’s Adam Lallana and Christian Eriksen wowed the crowds with some splendid swiveling turns. Snake hips!
You can watch them all in the video above, with some nice edgy music playing in the background to build up the tension as these superstars bust out some moves.
Got a favorite skill from this week? If so, whack it in the comments section below.
- U-20 World Cup preview: The groups, the favorites, USA outlook and the game’s future stars 0
- Gulati: U.S. Soccer will vote for Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein in FIFA election, not Sepp Blatter 3
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: Summer transfer needs 2
- Premier League 2014-15 review – Top 10 games of the season 3
- By the numbers: 2014-15 Premier League season in review 1
- Sepp Blatter transcript in full; admits “shame and humiliation” of FIFA scandal 4