Jan 22, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Fancy watching some silky skills from some of the world’s best players? I know, silly question.
This week there were a plethora of flicks, nutmegs, step-overs and dazzling moves that sent defenders into a spin. Serge Gnabry showed he has plenty of tricks in his locker while creative maestro’s Adam Lallana and Christian Eriksen wowed the crowds with some splendid swiveling turns. Snake hips!
You can watch them all in the video above, with some nice edgy music playing in the background to build up the tension as these superstars bust out some moves.
Got a favorite skill from this week? If so, whack it in the comments section below.
- USWNT 6-0 Haiti: Wambach braces US in 90 minute demolition of Haiti 0
- New York Cosmos reportedly sign Spanish legend Raul, will play and coach 0
- Report: It will be Colombia – not Croatia – for USMNT in November 0
- WATCH: West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 3
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 2