Jan 22, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Fancy watching some silky skills from some of the world’s best players? I know, silly question.
This week there were a plethora of flicks, nutmegs, step-overs and dazzling moves that sent defenders into a spin. Serge Gnabry showed he has plenty of tricks in his locker while creative maestro’s Adam Lallana and Christian Eriksen wowed the crowds with some splendid swiveling turns. Snake hips!
You can watch them all in the video above, with some nice edgy music playing in the background to build up the tension as these superstars bust out some moves.
Got a favorite skill from this week? If so, whack it in the comments section below.
- Week 8 Preview: Playoff rematches in Seattle, New England; new tests for D.C., New York 0
- Schmid takes needed kick at Open Cup-Champions League hornet’s nest 6
- Weekend off gives Toronto a chance to get Michael Bradley right 2
- Home teams take leads in first legs of Europa League semifinals 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Two way tussle for top spot – Week 35 0
- Premier League Scenarios: Title Chase, Race for Europe and Relegation 2