Jan 22, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Fancy watching some silky skills from some of the world’s best players? I know, silly question.
This week there were a plethora of flicks, nutmegs, step-overs and dazzling moves that sent defenders into a spin. Serge Gnabry showed he has plenty of tricks in his locker while creative maestro’s Adam Lallana and Christian Eriksen wowed the crowds with some splendid swiveling turns. Snake hips!
You can watch them all in the video above, with some nice edgy music playing in the background to build up the tension as these superstars bust out some moves.
Got a favorite skill from this week? If so, whack it in the comments section below.
- On Jurgen Klinsmann and Michael Bradley and “playing out of position” 1
- Three things we learned from the USMNT’s late 1-1 draw in Switzerland 1
- Player ratings: Stars and flops for the USMNT in 1-1 draw at Switzerland 8
- Switzerland 1-1 USMNT: Another late equalizer cancels out Shea’s stunner 3
- VIDEO: Watch Brek Shea’s stunning free kick for USA against Switzerland 2
- Lineups out for USMNT vs. Switzerland: Williams, Morales, Shea come in; diamond in midfield 2