Jan 22, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Fancy watching some silky skills from some of the world’s best players? I know, silly question.
This week there were a plethora of flicks, nutmegs, step-overs and dazzling moves that sent defenders into a spin. Serge Gnabry showed he has plenty of tricks in his locker while creative maestro’s Adam Lallana and Christian Eriksen wowed the crowds with some splendid swiveling turns. Snake hips!
You can watch them all in the video above, with some nice edgy music playing in the background to build up the tension as these superstars bust out some moves.
Got a favorite skill from this week? If so, whack it in the comments section below.
- Simeone praises Klinsmann’s US program that “seduces us as coaches” 2
- Neymar’s recovery from World Cup back injury “almost 100 percent” 0
- Reports: Jermaine Jones coming to Chicago, move welcomed by Fire 1
- Atlético Madrid latest club linked with Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernández 4
- Romelu Lukaku completes permanent, $47 million move to Everton 11
- Report: US to play friendly vs. Colombia in San Antonio 1