Jan 24, 2014, 12:46 PM EST
Radamel Falcao’s season-ending injury has not stopped AS Monaco from sending giant Ivorian striker Lacina Traore to the Premier League on loan, though the location changed over the past month.
After leaving Russia to join the rich French club in December, the 6-foot-8 striker was slated to move to West Ham on loan. That all collapsed for Big Sam, as Everton announced today that they’ve reached an agreement with Monaco to bring Traore to Goodison Park.
Traore had yet to appear for Monaco but will be welcome in Everton’s strike force, which is pretty thin behind Romelu Lukaku. Gerard Deulofeu and Arouna Kone are injured, with Steven Naismith and limited experience filling out the roster.
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester United, Chelsea, QPR 0
- Top Five storylines for Week 13 of the Premier League 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 13 0
- Premier League Preview: Manchester United vs. Hull City 0
- Sure there’s “interest throughout Europe”, but where is the best spot for Jozy Altidore? 2
- Pick just three?!? FIFPro World XI midfielder shortlist is Juve-heavy, really good 0