Jan 24, 2014, 1:46 PM EDT
Buy? Sell? Or Hold?
Those are the three thoughts whizzing through the heads of Chairman, directors and managers across the Premier League as the final week of the January transfer window is upon us.
The window slams shut on January 31 at midnight, so between now and then plenty of deals will be finalized as teams hustle to make sure they have plenty of cover between now and May.
PST’s lead writer Joe Prince-Wright breaks down:
- Which teams need to buy, sell, or hold
- The top three targets in the window
- All the latest gossip from the tabloids
Watch the latest episode of PST Extra above, as the transfer deadline looms for the PL’s 20 teams who are still sweating on same late business.
- Vancouver sends Nigel Reo-Coker to Chivas USA for Mauro Rosales 0
- Tim Howard taking a break from U.S. international duty 5
- Report: Xabi Alonso heading to Manchester United 9
- Mario Balotelli edging closer to shock $26 million Liverpool switch 16
- Thursday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Tiote to Arsenal, Destro to Chelsea 0
- Angel Di Maria gets love from Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos and Diego Simeone 2