Jan 24, 2014, 1:46 PM EST
Buy? Sell? Or Hold?
Those are the three thoughts whizzing through the heads of Chairman, directors and managers across the Premier League as the final week of the January transfer window is upon us.
The window slams shut on January 31 at midnight, so between now and then plenty of deals will be finalized as teams hustle to make sure they have plenty of cover between now and May.
PST’s lead writer Joe Prince-Wright breaks down:
- Which teams need to buy, sell, or hold
- The top three targets in the window
- All the latest gossip from the tabloids
Watch the latest episode of PST Extra above, as the transfer deadline looms for the PL’s 20 teams who are still sweating on same late business.
- After monumental rebuild, Seattle Sounders target MLS Cup title. Can Sigi Schmid bring success? 0
- 2014 Season Preview: Welcome to the last year of MLS 2.0 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV Schedule – Week 29 0
- MLS Preview: Seattle Sounders vs. Sporting Kansas City 0
- WATCH: Stoke City fans erupt into “Delilah” chant during win over Arsenal 0
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs. Tottenham 1
- Everton is Focused on Beating Arsenal
- Moyes and Martinez Back Cleverley
- Luis Suarez Continues to Say the Right Things
- RSL 2014 Season Preview
- Portland Timbers Season Preview
- Toronto FC Season Preview
- Duvall, Oyongo & Stevenson Sign Contracts with NY Red Bulls
- Moyes Writes Open Letter to Man United Fans
- San Jose Earthquakes: Players To Watch In 2014 Season
- A Good Start Would Go A Long Way for the Chicago Fire