Jan 24, 2014, 1:46 PM EST
Buy? Sell? Or Hold?
Those are the three thoughts whizzing through the heads of Chairman, directors and managers across the Premier League as the final week of the January transfer window is upon us.
The window slams shut on January 31 at midnight, so between now and then plenty of deals will be finalized as teams hustle to make sure they have plenty of cover between now and May.
PST’s lead writer Joe Prince-Wright breaks down:
- Which teams need to buy, sell, or hold
- The top three targets in the window
- All the latest gossip from the tabloids
Watch the latest episode of PST Extra above, as the transfer deadline looms for the PL’s 20 teams who are still sweating on same late business.
- Italy head coach Antonio Conte supports Sebastian Giovinco’s move to MLS 3
- USMNT U-20s defeat El Salvador, 2-0, qualify for 2015 U-20 World Cup 0
- Jurgen Klinsmann names 23-man roster for USMNT friendlies vs. Chile, Panama 0
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Ivory Coast, Cameroon in 1-1 draws as Group D up for grabs 0
- Mourinho on loss: “Me and the players must feel ashamed” 0
- FA Cup roundup: Top-three Premier League teams all eliminated at home 1