Jan 24, 2014, 1:46 PM EDT
Buy? Sell? Or Hold?
Those are the three thoughts whizzing through the heads of Chairman, directors and managers across the Premier League as the final week of the January transfer window is upon us.
The window slams shut on January 31 at midnight, so between now and then plenty of deals will be finalized as teams hustle to make sure they have plenty of cover between now and May.
PST’s lead writer Joe Prince-Wright breaks down:
- Which teams need to buy, sell, or hold
- The top three targets in the window
- All the latest gossip from the tabloids
Watch the latest episode of PST Extra above, as the transfer deadline looms for the PL’s 20 teams who are still sweating on same late business.
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 3
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 3
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2