Jan 27, 2014, 1:44 PM EDT
Sticking with the theme of sponsorship deals, Liverpool and airline carrier Garuda Indonesia have agreed a two-year training kit deal.
The deal, the specific finances of which have not been disclosed, will run from June 2014 through June 2016 and will see the Garuda placed on all Liverpool practice gear. This will be the airlines second deal with Liverpool after becoming the club’s airline partner in 2012.
The Garuda deal comes on the heels of the recently announced agreement between Liverpool and Dunkin Donuts to become the club’s official coffee, tea, bakery and ice cream (via Baskin-Robbins) provider.
The sponsorship deal will provide Liverpool with a boost after they dropped out of the 2014 Deloitte Money League Top 10.
Liverpool host Merseyside rivals Everton tomorrow at 2:00pm ET on NBCSN.
- Reports: Julian Green to be loaned from Bayern Munich to Hamburg 0
- Xabi Alonso debuts as Bayern Munich held at Schalke 0
- Premier League Saturday Roundup: Chelsea win classic; Stoke stun Man City 0
- Everton 3-6 Chelsea: Blues prevail in sensational nine-goal thriller (video) 1
- Manchester City 0-1 Stoke City: Diouf’s dribble springs upset (video) 2
- Newcastle United 3-3 Crystal Palace: Zaha hands Warnock dream comeback (video) 0