Jan 31, 2014, 7:27 AM EST
Holtby, 23, has seen his chances at Spurs limited since the start of this season and with the World Cup around the corner he is hoping to break into Germany’s squad for this summer. That has been left in the balance after plenty of games on the bench for Tottenham.
One thing is for sure, he’ll certainly get the chance to show just how good he is at Fuham with Rene Meulensteen set to build his midfield around the youngster.
Craven Cottage has been a happy hunting ground for Holtby this season already, as he rifled in a superb goal when Tottenham sealed a 2-1 win down by the banks of the River Thames in December.
Comfortable in possession and able to drive forward and dribble with the ball in central areas, Fulham are getting a real good player as they aim to pull clear of the relegation zone with just 15 games to go in the Premier League.
Holtby will be key to their survival, as Meuelensteen has pulled off a terrific signing to get him in, as Bundesliga side Borrusia Dortmund where interested for most of the window.
Many more deals are expected to happen at Craven Cottage today, so stay logged on to ProSoccerTalk for all the latest news.
- MLS Cup Playoffs Preview: Red Bulls vs. Revolution, Galaxy vs. Sounders in Conference Championship first legs 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 12 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City 0
- These deserving nominees are the biggest snubs of MLS Award season 4
- Former Man Utd teammates Welbeck, Rooney prepares for “weird” match as Arsenal hosts Red Devils 0
- What to expect as USA, Premier League star Geoff Cameron joins ProSoccerTalk 1