Jan 31, 2014, 3:54 PM EDT
Tick, tock, tick, tock.
Only a few hours left before the January transfer window slams shut and Premier League teams are still sweating on plenty of deals being done in the final few hours.
Our expert team of analysts and presenters will be live on NBCSN from 6:30pm ET and online via Live Extra, as all the deals unfold and will be finalized at the end of another manic deadline day in the PL.
Quite why teams leave their transfer activity down to the final few hours of the deadline is beyond me, but we all love the drama and excitement as last minute deals filter through.
There are always some panic buys late in the window, as teams towards the top and bottom of the standings make last ditch attempts to strengthen their squads for the final four months of the season.
Watch it all unfold, live on NBCSN or live online via by clicking on the link above.
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 1
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 2
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 4
- Three things we learned from the USA’s late defeat vs. Denmark 6
- Player ratings: How did the USMNT fare in defeat to Denmark? 5
- Denmark 3-2 USMNT: Defensive folly reel, Bendtner’s hat trick undo Altidore’s star turn 13