Feb 2, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
Yesterday was a sad day for David Beckham’s wonderful hair on NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
The pair played a game of Egg Russian Roulette, where a carton of a dozen eggs contained eight hard-boiled ones and four raw ones.
The two took turns smashing a randomly selected eggs (painted to look like soccer balls, because of course) on their heads. David decided it better to smash on the top of his head rather than Fallon’s tactics of against his forehead.
Things went downhill quickly for the guest, who picked a raw egg off the bat and soiled his hair. He would eventually fall in the contest, being the first to select two raw eggs.
He did, however, remain a fantastic sport throughout the messy contest, as one would only come to expect from Becks.
- Men In Blazers podcast: A happy PL return, while Spencer Lanning talks ‘football’ 0
- Captain Clint fires Seattle Sounders to US Open Cup crown in 3-1 extra time win over Philadelphia 6
- Report: FA to overhaul work permit rules to cut down on non-EU players 5
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Liverpool win late; Real Madrid, Dortmund victorious 0
- Borussia Dortmund 2-0 Arsenal: Gunners outclassed by BVB 7
- Liverpool 2-1 Ludogorets: Gerrard grabs last-gasp winner after scare 0