Feb 2, 2014, 12:23 PM EST
Yesterday was a sad day for David Beckham’s wonderful hair on NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
The pair played a game of Egg Russian Roulette, where a carton of a dozen eggs contained eight hard-boiled ones and four raw ones.
The two took turns smashing a randomly selected eggs (painted to look like soccer balls, because of course) on their heads. David decided it better to smash on the top of his head rather than Fallon’s tactics of against his forehead.
Things went downhill quickly for the guest, who picked a raw egg off the bat and soiled his hair. He would eventually fall in the contest, being the first to select two raw eggs.
He did, however, remain a fantastic sport throughout the messy contest, as one would only come to expect from Becks.
- Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Mourinho’s boys win League Cup trophy 0
- Three things we learned from Liverpool’s win vs. Manchester City 3
- Liverpool 2-1 Manchester City: Pair of Reds stunners stupefy City 4
- MLS roundup: LA Galaxy, Orlando, Red Bulls, Union, RSL, 13 others in preseason finales 0
- WATCH: NYCFC’s Mix Diskerud hits a screamer from 20 yards 0
- WATCH: Michael Bradley, Sebastian Giovinco combine for Jozy Altidore’s first Toronto FC goal 4