Feb 2, 2014, 12:23 PM EDT
Yesterday was a sad day for David Beckham’s wonderful hair on NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
The pair played a game of Egg Russian Roulette, where a carton of a dozen eggs contained eight hard-boiled ones and four raw ones.
The two took turns smashing a randomly selected eggs (painted to look like soccer balls, because of course) on their heads. David decided it better to smash on the top of his head rather than Fallon’s tactics of against his forehead.
Things went downhill quickly for the guest, who picked a raw egg off the bat and soiled his hair. He would eventually fall in the contest, being the first to select two raw eggs.
He did, however, remain a fantastic sport throughout the messy contest, as one would only come to expect from Becks.
- Balotelli flies to Liverpool for medical, but won’t play against Man City 1
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – The Benefit of Mid-Week Edition 0
- Vancouver sends Nigel Reo-Coker to Chivas USA for Mauro Rosales 0
- Tim Howard taking a break from U.S. international duty 6
- Report: Xabi Alonso heading to Manchester United 9
- Mario Balotelli edging closer to shock $26 million Liverpool switch 16