Feb 4, 2014, 2:48 PM EDT
Did you guess correctly? I hope so.
If not, we are pleased to announced that Charlie Adam takes away the gong this week, as his two goals helped Stoke City sink Manchester United 2-1 for their first-ever win against the Red Devils in the Premier League.
Adam, 28, has now scored seven goals this season and the game-winner was an absolute peach as he fizzed a rising shot straight into the top corner to halt any thoughts United had of making a storming comeback. Adam’s first goal was a deflected free kick from 30-yards out, as the Scottish international heaped more misery on his fellow countryman David Moyes. Man United have now lost eight PL games this season, after the Potters were inspired to victory by Adam’s strikes.
Congratulations Charlie, watch the video above to see exactly why he was the creme of the crop in Round 24.
- Mission accomplished: Abby Wambach gets her World Cup title 0
- United States wins third Women’s World Cup title, beats Japan on record-smashing day 19
- VIDEO: Lloyd seals amazing 16 minute hat trick with wonder goal from halfway 2
- Sunday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Manchester City ready to spend, Spurs agree for Alderweireld 0
- Sepp Blatter claims French and German presidents influenced World Cup voters 1
- United States, Japan meet in Women’s World Cup final with high hopes back home 2