Feb 4, 2014, 2:48 PM EST
Did you guess correctly? I hope so.
If not, we are pleased to announced that Charlie Adam takes away the gong this week, as his two goals helped Stoke City sink Manchester United 2-1 for their first-ever win against the Red Devils in the Premier League.
Adam, 28, has now scored seven goals this season and the game-winner was an absolute peach as he fizzed a rising shot straight into the top corner to halt any thoughts United had of making a storming comeback. Adam’s first goal was a deflected free kick from 30-yards out, as the Scottish international heaped more misery on his fellow countryman David Moyes. Man United have now lost eight PL games this season, after the Potters were inspired to victory by Adam’s strikes.
Congratulations Charlie, watch the video above to see exactly why he was the creme of the crop in Round 24.
- Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Mourinho’s boys win League Cup trophy 0
- Three things we learned from Liverpool’s win vs. Manchester City 3
- Liverpool 2-1 Manchester City: Pair of Reds stunners stupefy City 4
- MLS roundup: LA Galaxy, Orlando, Red Bulls, Union, RSL, 13 others in preseason finales 0
- WATCH: NYCFC’s Mix Diskerud hits a screamer from 20 yards 0
- WATCH: Michael Bradley, Sebastian Giovinco combine for Jozy Altidore’s first Toronto FC goal 4