Feb 4, 2014, 2:48 PM EDT
Did you guess correctly? I hope so.
If not, we are pleased to announced that Charlie Adam takes away the gong this week, as his two goals helped Stoke City sink Manchester United 2-1 for their first-ever win against the Red Devils in the Premier League.
Adam, 28, has now scored seven goals this season and the game-winner was an absolute peach as he fizzed a rising shot straight into the top corner to halt any thoughts United had of making a storming comeback. Adam’s first goal was a deflected free kick from 30-yards out, as the Scottish international heaped more misery on his fellow countryman David Moyes. Man United have now lost eight PL games this season, after the Potters were inspired to victory by Adam’s strikes.
Congratulations Charlie, watch the video above to see exactly why he was the creme of the crop in Round 24.
- New York City FC to announce “major signing” on Thursday… Frank Lampard? 1
- PHOTOS: What if your college was a professional soccer team? They could look like this 7
- Omar Gonzalez still dreams of Europe but “committed to the Galaxy” 1
- EXCLUSIVE: Luke Shaw speaks out about Manchester United move 3
- Pep Guardiola praises Jurgen Klinsmann’s team concept, USMNT movement 3
- Premier League teams on US Soil: Tuesday’s roundup and look ahead 4