Feb 7, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Heading into Round 25 of the Premier League action, we are still no clearer to finding out who will take home the PL crown.
With just 13 games left after this weekend, Arsenal are out in front but Chelsea and Manchester City are hot on their heels just two points behind.
The team at the PL summit has changed several times already during the 2013-14 campaign, and probably many more times between now and May 11.
But what I am asking you, awesome PST readers, is who will win the PL crown this season?
It is time to put your neck on the line and vote below in the poll. There are six options, so pick your favorite and let’s see which team comes out on top.
- Arsenal ooze class in securing back-to-back FA Cups. But can they win the Premier League title next season? 0
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s FA Cup win vs. Aston Villa 0
- Arsenal 4-0 Aston Villa: Gunners swallow Villa to defend FA Cup title 1
- FOLLOW LIVE: Arsenal, Aston Villa square off in FA Cup final 0
- Hyndman stars as U.S. U-20 team downs Myanmar 2-1 to open World Cup play 2
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0