Feb 7, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Heading into Round 25 of the Premier League action, we are still no clearer to finding out who will take home the PL crown.
With just 13 games left after this weekend, Arsenal are out in front but Chelsea and Manchester City are hot on their heels just two points behind.
The team at the PL summit has changed several times already during the 2013-14 campaign, and probably many more times between now and May 11.
But what I am asking you, awesome PST readers, is who will win the PL crown this season?
It is time to put your neck on the line and vote below in the poll. There are six options, so pick your favorite and let’s see which team comes out on top.
- Quick Six: Liverpool inches closer, Moyes’ reception, and the rest of the headlines from the BPL weekend 0
- WATCH: Blackpool coach sent off after hitting own player in face 0
- Report: Majority of Mexico’s World Cup roster slots are set 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Bedoya buries one, Boyd bags brace 1
- David Moyes vilified on return to Everton, as Manchester United nightmare continues 1
- Everton 2-0 Manchester United: Toffees rampant in miserable return for Moyes 1