Feb 7, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Heading into Round 25 of the Premier League action, we are still no clearer to finding out who will take home the PL crown.
With just 13 games left after this weekend, Arsenal are out in front but Chelsea and Manchester City are hot on their heels just two points behind.
The team at the PL summit has changed several times already during the 2013-14 campaign, and probably many more times between now and May 11.
But what I am asking you, awesome PST readers, is who will win the PL crown this season?
It is time to put your neck on the line and vote below in the poll. There are six options, so pick your favorite and let’s see which team comes out on top.
- Paul Scholes says arrogance could hurt Manchester City 0
- MLS playoffs weekend preview: Which remaining team has the best form? 0
- Van Gaal: Manchester Derby is “biggest” he’ll manage; Rooney in, Falcao out 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 10 4
- Diego Costa will be available to Chelsea this weekend, says Jose Mourinho; QPR and Blues to tangle on NBCSN 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton the standouts 1