Feb 7, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Heading into Round 25 of the Premier League action, we are still no clearer to finding out who will take home the PL crown.
With just 13 games left after this weekend, Arsenal are out in front but Chelsea and Manchester City are hot on their heels just two points behind.
The team at the PL summit has changed several times already during the 2013-14 campaign, and probably many more times between now and May 11.
But what I am asking you, awesome PST readers, is who will win the PL crown this season?
It is time to put your neck on the line and vote below in the poll. There are six options, so pick your favorite and let’s see which team comes out on top.
- On Jurgen Klinsmann and Michael Bradley and “playing out of position” 1
- Three things we learned from the USMNT’s late 1-1 draw in Switzerland 1
- Player ratings: Stars and flops for the USMNT in 1-1 draw at Switzerland 8
- Switzerland 1-1 USMNT: Another late equalizer cancels out Shea’s stunner 3
- VIDEO: Watch Brek Shea’s stunning free kick for USA against Switzerland 2
- Lineups out for USMNT vs. Switzerland: Williams, Morales, Shea come in; diamond in midfield 2