Feb 7, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
So forgive this little nugget from the Valentine’s Day files: a British dating app conducted a survey of its many participants as to what comprises the “perfect girlfriend.”
And the answer is that she must love soccer, and ideally support Manchester United.
The study looking at the ideal Valentine also found men like an Irish accent, a woman who drives a Mini Cooper, loves to eat meat eatery and is a big fan of roast dinners.
Here’s a tidbit that won’t surprise you, given the above “news”: among the perfect girlfriend’s favorite television programs is “Match of the Day.”
No word as to whether she enjoys being taken to a casual-dressed fast food dinner, followed by renting movies in a hotel room (Cough, Adnan, cough).
- On Jurgen Klinsmann and Michael Bradley and “playing out of position” 4
- Three things we learned from the USMNT’s late 1-1 draw in Switzerland 1
- Player ratings: Stars and flops for the USMNT in 1-1 draw at Switzerland 13
- Switzerland 1-1 USMNT: Another late equalizer cancels out Shea’s stunner 3
- VIDEO: Watch Brek Shea’s stunning free kick for USA against Switzerland 3
- Lineups out for USMNT vs. Switzerland: Williams, Morales, Shea come in; diamond in midfield 2