Feb 7, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
So forgive this little nugget from the Valentine’s Day files: a British dating app conducted a survey of its many participants as to what comprises the “perfect girlfriend.”
And the answer is that she must love soccer, and ideally support Manchester United.
The study looking at the ideal Valentine also found men like an Irish accent, a woman who drives a Mini Cooper, loves to eat meat eatery and is a big fan of roast dinners.
Here’s a tidbit that won’t surprise you, given the above “news”: among the perfect girlfriend’s favorite television programs is “Match of the Day.”
No word as to whether she enjoys being taken to a casual-dressed fast food dinner, followed by renting movies in a hotel room (Cough, Adnan, cough).
- MLS Player of the Week — Week 8: Columbus Crew SC’s Ethan Finlay 0
- MLS Team of the Week — Stars of Week 8 0
- Not even allowed an appeal: CONCACAF confirms Bush suspension for Champions League final 2
- Premier League Playback: Chelsea brilliant, not boring, as title inches closer 0
- MLS official squashes rumor of emergency intra-MLS goalkeeper loan for CONCACAF Champions League final 10
- VIDEO: Premier League Player of the Week — Round 34 0