Feb 7, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
So forgive this little nugget from the Valentine’s Day files: a British dating app conducted a survey of its many participants as to what comprises the “perfect girlfriend.”
And the answer is that she must love soccer, and ideally support Manchester United.
The study looking at the ideal Valentine also found men like an Irish accent, a woman who drives a Mini Cooper, loves to eat meat eatery and is a big fan of roast dinners.
Here’s a tidbit that won’t surprise you, given the above “news”: among the perfect girlfriend’s favorite television programs is “Match of the Day.”
No word as to whether she enjoys being taken to a casual-dressed fast food dinner, followed by renting movies in a hotel room (Cough, Adnan, cough).
- Sloppy USWNT 4-0 win over Mexico adds fuel to turf conversation fire 0
- Europe League roundup: Everton big winners at home; Spurs left with draw on the road 0
- It’s not too late for Major League Soccer to turn away from its new logo 18
- Premier League Power Rankings: Red Devils and Villans on the up 1
- PHOTO: MLS unveils new logo. What do you think? 24
- US move up one place in latest FIFA rankings; Wales the big winners 0