Feb 8, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Crystal Palace welcome West Brom to Selhurst Park on Saturday (Watch live online, 10am ET, via NBC Sports Live Extra) for a real relegtion six-pointer in South London.
Palace have been soaring away from danger since Tony Pulis took charge back in November, and are looking for yet another shutout home win to keep the surging up the table although the Eagles are still just one place out of the dreaded relegation zone.
The Eagles have won four of their six home games under Pulis, keeping clean sheets in four of those matches and have really turned their home ground into a fortress. That doesn’t bode well for West Brom, who have won just once in their last 14 PL games and sit perilously close to the drop zone, as new manager Pepe Mel has his side one point above the bottom three.
In team news Palace start three of their new signings, with Scott Dann, Joe Ledley and Thomas Ince all making thier debuts for the Eagles. West Brom bring in Victor Anichebe after his goal against Liverpool last weekend.
Crystal Palace: Speroni, Ward, Dann, Delaney, Ledley, Puncheon, Dikgacoi, Jedinak, Bolasie, Ince, Chamakh. Subs: Hennessey, Parr, Gabbidon, Bannan, Thomas, Gayle, Murray
West Bromwich Albion: Foster, Jones, McAuley, Dawson, Ridgewell, Yacob, Mulumbu, Gera, Morrison, Brunt, Anichebe. Subs: Myhill, Thievy, Berahino, Lugano, Vydra, Sinclair, Dorrans
- UEFA Champions League preview: Can PSG, Bayern come back from 3-1 down to Barcelona, Porto? 0
- MLS Team of the Week — Stars of Week 7 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Big climbers galore as momentum kicks in 1
- Premier League Playback: Manchester United prove they can challenge Chelsea for the title 2
- Sepp Blatter: Putin, Russia will host “best ever World Cup” in 2018 3
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale set to miss three weeks, Champions League clash vs. Atletico, with injury 1