Feb 8, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Crystal Palace welcome West Brom to Selhurst Park on Saturday (Watch live online, 10am ET, via NBC Sports Live Extra) for a real relegtion six-pointer in South London.
Palace have been soaring away from danger since Tony Pulis took charge back in November, and are looking for yet another shutout home win to keep the surging up the table although the Eagles are still just one place out of the dreaded relegation zone.
The Eagles have won four of their six home games under Pulis, keeping clean sheets in four of those matches and have really turned their home ground into a fortress. That doesn’t bode well for West Brom, who have won just once in their last 14 PL games and sit perilously close to the drop zone, as new manager Pepe Mel has his side one point above the bottom three.
In team news Palace start three of their new signings, with Scott Dann, Joe Ledley and Thomas Ince all making thier debuts for the Eagles. West Brom bring in Victor Anichebe after his goal against Liverpool last weekend.
Crystal Palace: Speroni, Ward, Dann, Delaney, Ledley, Puncheon, Dikgacoi, Jedinak, Bolasie, Ince, Chamakh. Subs: Hennessey, Parr, Gabbidon, Bannan, Thomas, Gayle, Murray
West Bromwich Albion: Foster, Jones, McAuley, Dawson, Ridgewell, Yacob, Mulumbu, Gera, Morrison, Brunt, Anichebe. Subs: Myhill, Thievy, Berahino, Lugano, Vydra, Sinclair, Dorrans
- USMNT player ratings: How Klinsmann’s men fared against Peru 6
- Three things we learned from USMNT’s comeback win vs. Peru 0
- USMNT 2-1 Peru: Altidore double leads USA to come-from-behind win 0
- EXCLUSIVE: US Olympic coach Andi Herzog on Rio 2016, MLS, over-age players and more 0
- Real Madrid’s Perez says De Gea move failed because Manchester United lacks transfer “experience” 6
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0