Feb 8, 2014, 6:34 AM EDT
We have a bumper slate of action heading your way, as a full schedule of Premier League games takes place this weekend in England’s top-flight.
Life is great.
Kicking off the action is a monster clash between Liverpool and Arsenal live on USA at 7:45am ET on Saturday, as Brendan Rodgers‘ Reds aim to down the Gunners and make a late title charge. After that another title contender,Chelsea, is live on USA at 10am ET as they host Newcastle with Jose Mourinho hoping for a big home win.
Then on Saturday at 12:30pm ET on NBC, the massive South Wales derby between Swansea City and Cardiff City comes to you live from the Liberty Stadium as the Swans need a response after sacking manager Michael Laudrup and both teams are languishing at the wrong end of the table.
On Sunday the action continues thick and fast, as Tottenham host Everton live on USA at 8:30am ET, then Manchester United take on Fulham at Old Trafford, live on USA at 11am ET, with both teams desperate for points. What a weekend we have in store across all of NBC’s platforms and even if you’re on the go, you won’t miss a thing.
What an incredible day of action we have to look forward to and you won’t miss a thing.
You can watch NBC Sports Network for our feature games and watch every single second of every single game live this season online via NBC Sports Live Extra and the NBC Sports Live Extra App.
Via your TV you can watch the games live on Premier League Extra Time. Here’s your full TV schedule for the coming weekend. Enjoy.
FULL TV SCHEDULE
7:45am ET: Liverpool vs. Arsenal – USA
10am ET: Chelsea vs. Newcastle United – USA
10am ET: Aston Villa vs. West Ham United – Premier League Extratime
10am ET: Crystal Palace vs. West Brom – Premier League Extratime
10am ET: Norwich City vs. Manchester City – Premier League Extratime
10am ET: Southampton vs. Stoke City – Premier League Extratime
10am ET: Sunderland vs. Hull City – Premier League Extratime
12:30pm ET: Swansea City vs. Cardiff City – NBC
8:30am ET: Tottenham vs. Everton – USA
11am ET: Manchester United vs. Fulham – USA
- Atlantic crushed: D.C. United, New York open the season with three-goal losses 1
- Stoppage time goal gives Seattle 1-0 opening day win over Sporting Kansas City (video) 10
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea clear at the top, Manchester United click, Cardiff bag huge win 0
- Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Blues blitz Spurs to extend their lead at the top (video) 0
- Cardiff City 3-1 Fulham: Bluebirds win the relegation dogfight 0
- David Moyes on Manchester United’s win vs. West Brom: “That’s more like it” 0
- Dallas Manage 3-2 Win in Season Opener Against Impact
- Dynamo Shut Out the Revs as Bruin Scores a Pair
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear
- NYRB Don't Know What Hits Them in Emphatic 4-1 Whitecaps Win
- John Terry Rules out International Return
- Aberdeen March on in Scottish FA Cup
- 2014 MLS Season: Rebuilding The San Jose Earthquakes