Feb 10, 2014, 5:58 PM EDT
Yeah, it’s all fun and games until the red card comes out, isn’t it?
Well, we could probably also say, “It’s all fun and games until someone’s head erupts in blood.”
Watch this goal and subsequent daft celebration from a lower league match in Italy.
If you don’t get a big enough kick from how this player celebrates his garbage goal, wait for his remarkably quick joy-to-sadness come-down when he sees what’s in the referee’s hand.
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 7
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 4
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 6