Feb 10, 2014, 5:58 PM EDT
Yeah, it’s all fun and games until the red card comes out, isn’t it?
Well, we could probably also say, “It’s all fun and games until someone’s head erupts in blood.”
Watch this goal and subsequent daft celebration from a lower league match in Italy.
If you don’t get a big enough kick from how this player celebrates his garbage goal, wait for his remarkably quick joy-to-sadness come-down when he sees what’s in the referee’s hand.
- 2015 Gold Cup: With the rest of CONCACAF making strides, this is USMNT’s chance to show they are, too 3
- New York City mayor could give USWNT ticker tape parade in Manhattan 1
- After Women’s World Cup triumph, Wambach, Ellis face questions about 2016 Olympics 0
- 2015 Copa America: Champions Chile dominate Team of the Tournament 0
- 2015 Gold Cup preview: United States look to defend title 0
- Official: Andrea Pirlo announces his arrival at New York City FC (video) 9