Feb 10, 2014, 5:58 PM EST
Yeah, it’s all fun and games until the red card comes out, isn’t it?
Well, we could probably also say, “It’s all fun and games until someone’s head erupts in blood.”
Watch this goal and subsequent daft celebration from a lower league match in Italy.
If you don’t get a big enough kick from how this player celebrates his garbage goal, wait for his remarkably quick joy-to-sadness come-down when he sees what’s in the referee’s hand.
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 1
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 1
- Ludogorets 2-2 Liverpool: Late equalizer spells more misery for Reds, but there’s hope 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 0