Feb 10, 2014, 5:58 PM EDT
Yeah, it’s all fun and games until the red card comes out, isn’t it?
Well, we could probably also say, “It’s all fun and games until someone’s head erupts in blood.”
Watch this goal and subsequent daft celebration from a lower league match in Italy.
If you don’t get a big enough kick from how this player celebrates his garbage goal, wait for his remarkably quick joy-to-sadness come-down when he sees what’s in the referee’s hand.
- Report: Majority of Mexico’s World Cup roster slots are set 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Bedoya buries one, Boyd bags brace 1
- David Moyes vilified on return to Everton, as Manchester United nightmare continues 1
- Everton 2-0 Manchester United: Toffees rampant in miserable return for Moyes 1
- Miami mayor hits back at Beckham stadium critics 4
- Norwich City 2-3 Liverpool: Sterling, Reds with one hand on the title 4