Feb 13, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
From the fog of San Francisco, to the sun of Los Angeles and then the icy banks of Lake Michigan in Downtown Chicago, fans of Manchester United in the USA have got the opportunity of a lifetime over the past week.
As part of United’s Trophy Tour, club legend Bryan Robson has been traveling all over the U.S with the famous Premier League trophy, in celebration of United winning a famous 20th English league title last season.
On Friday February 14, you can see Robson, the PL trophy and the United’s magnificent mobile museum in New York City.
Different legends have taken the trophy on tour across the world in the last few months, as Asia, South America and Africa have seen the famous trophy and a plethora of other priceless United memorabilia in the mammoth tour which will last over five months, as the trophy will travel 67,000 miles, to 24 countries and more than 30 cities.
Click here to see photo galleries from the fans who celebrated the clubs glorious past in LA, San Francisco and Chicago.
So this year on Valentines Day in NYC, why not head on over Time Warner Center, 10 Columbus Circle from 12:30pm ET onwards to meet Robson, have your photo taken with the trophy and see the shrine to United’s success.
Here are the full details of where to find the trophy in NYC on Friday.
Friday 14 February (Trophy 12:30, Museum all day)
Time Warner Center, 10 Columbus Circle
Legend in attendance from 12:30: Bryan Robson
While here’s a snap taken on the current U.S. tour.
- Krieger credits Ellis, communication for United States’ defensive success 2
- Chile 0-0 (4-1 PKs) Argentina: Chile’s first Copa America title in 99-year history (video) 2
- Lloyd, Brian prove crucial to United States’ turnaround at Women’s World Cup 2
- Report: Robin van Persie agrees to personal terms with Fenerbahce 3
- Copa America Final preview: Argentina looks for first title since 1993 against hosts Chile 0
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: KPB to Orlando City, Liverpool in for Brazilian teen 4