Feb 21, 2014, 9:54 AM EDT
With Toronto FC’s rejuvenation in full-flow ahead of the 2014 Major League Soccer campaign, here’s a great chance to see what’s been going on behind the scenes up in Ontario.
The TFC media staff have excelled with a marvelous produced documentary, titled ‘Why Not?’ which looks at everything from the arrival of Tim Leiweke as President and CEO of Maple Leaf Sports Entertainment, the end of Ryan Nelsen’s first season in charge, new GM Tim Brazbachenko turning up and then shows us behind the scenes at the unveiling of new star signings Jermain Defoe and Michael Bradley.
It’s certainly been an exciting few months up in Toronto if you’re a soccer fan, heck, even if you’re an MLS fan anywhere else in the country. The basement boys have finally been transformed into dead certs for an MLS postseason berth in 2014 and have the potential to push MLS’ best teams all the way in the coming years.
So sit back, relax and enjoy the documentary above to learn more about Toronto’s journey so far and what lies ahead. There will be more of these videos in Toronto’s “All For One” series, and if episode one is anything to go by then the rest of the series will be extremely interesting.
- Week 7 Preview: Fire look for first win vs. Revs; Dallas gets its crack at Toronto 0
- Report: Aston Villa ownership will change hands if club stays up 4
- Tim Howard inks Everton extension, signs through 2017-18 season 2
- Premier League Power Rankings: Liverpool or Chelsea for the title? – Week 34 0
- Neymar, Jordi Alba to miss the rest of Barcelona’s season 1
- Manchester: A city not united, as Blue and Red converge 2