Feb 21, 2014, 9:54 AM EDT
With Toronto FC’s rejuvenation in full-flow ahead of the 2014 Major League Soccer campaign, here’s a great chance to see what’s been going on behind the scenes up in Ontario.
The TFC media staff have excelled with a marvelous produced documentary, titled ‘Why Not?’ which looks at everything from the arrival of Tim Leiweke as President and CEO of Maple Leaf Sports Entertainment, the end of Ryan Nelsen’s first season in charge, new GM Tim Brazbachenko turning up and then shows us behind the scenes at the unveiling of new star signings Jermain Defoe and Michael Bradley.
It’s certainly been an exciting few months up in Toronto if you’re a soccer fan, heck, even if you’re an MLS fan anywhere else in the country. The basement boys have finally been transformed into dead certs for an MLS postseason berth in 2014 and have the potential to push MLS’ best teams all the way in the coming years.
So sit back, relax and enjoy the documentary above to learn more about Toronto’s journey so far and what lies ahead. There will be more of these videos in Toronto’s “All For One” series, and if episode one is anything to go by then the rest of the series will be extremely interesting.
- Moyes statement on dismissal; Reports say he was recruiting to the end 1
- Head coach Marc Wilmots says Adnan Januzaj will play for Belgium 1
- Who’s in across Europe? Glancing at the 2014/15 UEFA Champions League 1
- Barcelona’s transfer ban suspended by FIFA, should allow club to make summer moves 0
- Champions League preview: Defending champion Bayern Munich looks to end Real Madrid quest for 10th title 0
- Alex Ferguson backed David Moyes’ firing, will help select a successor 0