Feb 22, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
There are bigger Bundesliga implications from this contest, as Hamburg fashioned a surprising 3-0 win over powerful Dortmund – a side potentially distracted by a big Champions League match up this week – during Mirko Slomka’s managerial debut.
But we can get to that later.
For now, just enjoy this goal from Hakan Calhanoglu, a stoppage time free kick that everyone on Dortumund’s side probably assumed would just be a short pass to help play out the final few seconds of a match decided.
- Europa League Preview: Everton head to Russia, Spurs host Besiktas 0
- Report: Diego Maradona nearing deal to manage Palestinian National Team 1
- Three things we learned after Liverpool’s latest defeat, this time vs. Basel 5
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Arsenal cruise, Liverpool lose, Real Madrid win 1
- Arsenal 4-1 Galatasaray: Welbeck’s hat-trick leads 10-man Arsenal to victory 0
- Hat-Trick Hero: Danny Welbeck nails three in thumping of Galatasaray 1