Feb 22, 2014, 7:01 PM EST
There are bigger Bundesliga implications from this contest, as Hamburg fashioned a surprising 3-0 win over powerful Dortmund – a side potentially distracted by a big Champions League match up this week – during Mirko Slomka’s managerial debut.
But we can get to that later.
For now, just enjoy this goal from Hakan Calhanoglu, a stoppage time free kick that everyone on Dortumund’s side probably assumed would just be a short pass to help play out the final few seconds of a match decided.
- Wednesday’s Premier League roundup: Chelsea, Man City win; six of top seven prevail 0
- Jose Mourinho says his Chelsea team “were brothers on the pitch” in crucial win 0
- West Ham United 0-1 Chelsea: Hazard’s header enough for league leaders 0
- Newcastle United 0-1 Manchester United: Krul gaffe spoils Jonas return 1
- Swansea’s Bafetimbi Gomis stretchered off the pitch after appearing to collapse 1
- Watch Live: West Ham United vs. Chelsea (Lineups and Live Stream) 0