Feb 22, 2014, 7:01 PM EST
There are bigger Bundesliga implications from this contest, as Hamburg fashioned a surprising 3-0 win over powerful Dortmund – a side potentially distracted by a big Champions League match up this week – during Mirko Slomka’s managerial debut.
But we can get to that later.
For now, just enjoy this goal from Hakan Calhanoglu, a stoppage time free kick that everyone on Dortumund’s side probably assumed would just be a short pass to help play out the final few seconds of a match decided.
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0