Feb 22, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
There are bigger Bundesliga implications from this contest, as Hamburg fashioned a surprising 3-0 win over powerful Dortmund – a side potentially distracted by a big Champions League match up this week – during Mirko Slomka’s managerial debut.
But we can get to that later.
For now, just enjoy this goal from Hakan Calhanoglu, a stoppage time free kick that everyone on Dortumund’s side probably assumed would just be a short pass to help play out the final few seconds of a match decided.
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 0
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 3
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0
- How did David de Gea’s move to Real Madrid collapse? Here’s a few answers 3
- Big Spenders: Which Premier League clubs must go all-in on transfer deadline day? 3