Feb 22, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
There are bigger Bundesliga implications from this contest, as Hamburg fashioned a surprising 3-0 win over powerful Dortmund – a side potentially distracted by a big Champions League match up this week – during Mirko Slomka’s managerial debut.
But we can get to that later.
For now, just enjoy this goal from Hakan Calhanoglu, a stoppage time free kick that everyone on Dortumund’s side probably assumed would just be a short pass to help play out the final few seconds of a match decided.
- Van Gaal has interest in Ronaldo, doesn’t think Real Madrid will sell 2
- Americans Abroad preview: Guzan looks to keep Villa rolling 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 5 1
- Euro 2020 semis, final to be played at Wembley Stadium 1
- Sloppy USWNT 4-0 win over Mexico adds fuel to turf conversation fire 0
- MLS’s new logo: Reddit (yes, Reddit) may have a way to solve the league’s new problem 18