Feb 22, 2014, 11:39 AM EDT
Manchester United is looking for its first Premier League win since late January when it marches into Selhurst Park to face an alive and well Crystal Palace (Watch live and online at 12:30pm ET via NBC Sports Live Extra).
It’ll only be the 44th time the two squads have met, with Manchester United holding a 27W-9D-7L record against the Eagles.
United will also be able to boast a happy and long-tied Wayne Rooney, as he signed a massive money extension with the club.
Palace has won three of four with the only blemish a 2-0 loss to Arsenal at the Emirates, while the Red Devils haven’t won in the Premier League since shutting down Cardiff City at Old Trafford on Jan. 28.
Manchester United lost to Stoke City in the next match before posting draws against Fulham and Arsenal.
Palace sits in 15th place, while United can draw even with sixth place Everton with a win after the Toffees lost to Chelsea on a Tim Howard own goal deep into stoppage time.
Crystal Palace: Speroni, Ward, Dann, Delaney, Parr, Puncheon, Jedinak, Ledley, Ince, Chamakh, Murray.
Subs: Hennessey, Gabbidon, Dikgacoi, Bannan, Bolasie, Gayle, Jerome
Manchester United: De Gea, Smalling, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Fellaini, Carrick, Januzaj, Mata, Rooney, van Persie
Subs: Lindegaard, Valencia, Fletcher, Giggs, Kagawa, Young, Hernandez.
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 7
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 4
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 5