Feb 22, 2014, 9:12 AM EST
Manchester City host Stoke at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday (Watch live online, 10am ET via NBC Sports Live Extra) with the Citizens hoping to overcome their disappointing midweek defeat to Barcelona in the Champions League.
This is a match up between the team with the best home record, City, and the team with the worst away record, Stoke.
The Citizens have lost that incredible unbeaten run at home after the 1-0 defeat to Chelsea in their last home match, but Manuel Pellegrini’s team need a win to keep up the pressure on Chelsea and Arsenal ahead of them.
As for Stoke, their win over Manchester United has sparked a resurgence from Mark Hughes’ men, as they’ve drawn against Southampton and Swansea since and are now three games unbeaten.
Stoke City: Begovic, Cameron, Shawcross, Wilson, Pieters, Adam, Whelan, Walters, Odemwingie, Arnautovic, Crouch
- Atlantic crushed: D.C. United, New York open the season with three-goal losses 0
- Stoppage time goal gives Seattle 1-0 opening day win over Sporting Kansas City (video) 9
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea clear at the top, Manchester United click, Cardiff bag huge win 0
- Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Blues blitz Spurs to extend their lead at the top (video) 0
- Cardiff City 3-1 Fulham: Bluebirds win the relegation dogfight 0
- David Moyes on Manchester United’s win vs. West Brom: “That’s more like it” 0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear
- NYRB Don't Know What Hits Them in Emphatic 4-1 Whitecaps Win
- John Terry Rules out International Return
- Aberdeen March on in Scottish FA Cup
- 2014 MLS Season: Rebuilding The San Jose Earthquakes
- Players to Watch: Montreal Impact
- Ireland's Premier Division Season Kicks off
- Away-Goal Rule is the Novelty for this Year's MLS Playoffs
- Barrett Nails Last Minute Goal for Seattle 1-0 Victory
- Three Things: Chelsea 4-0 Spurs