Feb 22, 2014, 9:43 AM EDT
Despite playing 90 minutes for the reserve squad a week ago, new signing Kostas Mitroglou can still only make the Fulham bench as they face a must-win game at the Hawthornes on NBC Sports Live Extra at 10am ET.
Currently bottom of the table, Fulham are targeting six wins in their final 12 to stay up, and looking at the remaining schedule, it would seem this is a make-or-break game.
New manager Felix Magath has gone with a strikingly similar lineup to his predecessor Rene Meulensteen despite ringing for changes after his appointment.
A win for the home side would bump them clear of the drop zone, currently only outside via goal difference. However, should the Baggies continue to slide, the vital spoils could see Fulham come just a single point from clearing the zone altogether.
West Brom – Foster; Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Mulumbu, Morrison, Brunt, Amalfitano; Berainho, Thievy.
Bench – Myhill, Dawson, Anichebe, Dorrans, Sinclair, Vydra, Gera.
Fulham – Stekelenburg; Riether, Hangeland, Heitinga, Amorebieta; Dejagah, Parker, Sidwell, Richardson; Holtby; Rodallega.
Bench – Stockdale, Riise, Kvist, Kasami, Mitroglou, Burn, Tankovic.
- FOLLOW LIVE: Arsenal, Aston Villa square off in FA Cup final 0
- Hyndman stars as U.S. U-20 team downs Myanmar 2-1 to open World Cup play 1
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0
- Blatter’s “Wolf of Wall Street” moment could play out the exact same way 4
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 35
- FA Cup final preview: Aston Villa underdogs in Arsenal’s pursuit of back-to-back cups 1