Feb 22, 2014, 9:43 AM EDT
Despite playing 90 minutes for the reserve squad a week ago, new signing Kostas Mitroglou can still only make the Fulham bench as they face a must-win game at the Hawthornes on NBC Sports Live Extra at 10am ET.
Currently bottom of the table, Fulham are targeting six wins in their final 12 to stay up, and looking at the remaining schedule, it would seem this is a make-or-break game.
New manager Felix Magath has gone with a strikingly similar lineup to his predecessor Rene Meulensteen despite ringing for changes after his appointment.
A win for the home side would bump them clear of the drop zone, currently only outside via goal difference. However, should the Baggies continue to slide, the vital spoils could see Fulham come just a single point from clearing the zone altogether.
West Brom – Foster; Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Mulumbu, Morrison, Brunt, Amalfitano; Berainho, Thievy.
Bench – Myhill, Dawson, Anichebe, Dorrans, Sinclair, Vydra, Gera.
Fulham – Stekelenburg; Riether, Hangeland, Heitinga, Amorebieta; Dejagah, Parker, Sidwell, Richardson; Holtby; Rodallega.
Bench – Stockdale, Riise, Kvist, Kasami, Mitroglou, Burn, Tankovic.
- Toronto FC fire Ryan Nelsen thanks to disappointing position and disparaging comments 1
- Leicester City 1-1 Arsenal: Home side holds strong for draw 2
- Done deal: Chelsea sign Loic Remy from QPR 0
- Tottenham 0-3 Liverpool: Familiar scenes as Reds storm Spurs in London 3
- Premier League Sunday Preview: Tottenham host Liverpool, Arsenal face Leicester 0
- Revolution feeling a Jermaine Jones boost after unloading on Toronto 0