Feb 24, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
Liverpool can clearly score enough to win the Premier League. The question is whether Brendan Rodgers’ club can put together enough defense to beat back the other contenders?
In the video below, Robbie Earle, Robbie Mustoe break down Liverpool defensive issues – and they show you how good defense starts well before the opposition reaches the back line.
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – The faith-destroying edition 1
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: LA Galaxy’s Landon Donovan 0
- What tomorrow’s goalkeeper platoon tells us about the U.S. goalkeeper void 5
- Jozy Altidore to captain U.S. Wednesday against Czech Republic 0
- With Radamel Falcao, can Manchester United challenge for the Premier League? 11
- Why Danny Welbeck’s move to Arsenal was the best Deadline Day deal 9