Feb 24, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
Liverpool can clearly score enough to win the Premier League. The question is whether Brendan Rodgers’ club can put together enough defense to beat back the other contenders?
In the video below, Robbie Earle, Robbie Mustoe break down Liverpool defensive issues – and they show you how good defense starts well before the opposition reaches the back line.
- Paul Scholes says arrogance could hurt Manchester City 0
- MLS playoffs weekend preview: Which remaining team has the best form? 0
- Van Gaal: Manchester Derby is “biggest” he’ll manage; Rooney in, Falcao out 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 10 4
- Diego Costa will be available to Chelsea this weekend, says Jose Mourinho; QPR and Blues to tangle on NBCSN 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton the standouts 1