Feb 24, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Liverpool can clearly score enough to win the Premier League. The question is whether Brendan Rodgers’ club can put together enough defense to beat back the other contenders?
In the video below, Robbie Earle, Robbie Mustoe break down Liverpool defensive issues – and they show you how good defense starts well before the opposition reaches the back line.
- What to expect as USA, Premier League star Geoff Cameron joins ProSoccerTalk 0
- FIFA saga takes new twist: World Cup corruption report to be reviewed 0
- VOTE – Best choice for MLS expansion: Las Vegas, Sacramento or Minneapolis? 2
- Manchester United’s Radamel Falcao suffers new injury setback 0
- Mats Hummels to Manchester United rumors persist. Can it happen in January? 1
- Report: Arsenal have deal in place to sign Chelsea’s Petr Cech 1